Aren't

{12 days}

he's apologizing over and over for his mistakes. it wasn't his fault that he was distracted, she was just too... bold, he supposes is the right word. she's still herself but now that he's acknowledged his attraction to her, it was hard to act the same way.

she's getting worried that he's getting sick and tired of her so she keeps forgiving. the competition was important but he was more important to her now. so they're on break.

'did i do something wrong?'

namjoon immediately looks up and sees the fear in jennie's eyes, fear of being left behind again. her voice is soft and in that moment, she looked incredibly fragile. this was probably the moment he thought that he'd do everything to keep her safe.

he shakes his head immediately, walking towards her and stopping at a respectable distance. 'no, no, you---'

'i'm a nuisance, aren't i?' there's only sadness in her eyes now. 'i didn't even think about your feelings and just pushed you to join me and now i'm staying at your place. i'm so sorry.'

'fuck.' is the mantra he's chanting in his head as he attempts to calm her down. 'no, jennie, i just... i can't do this, okay?'

'do what?'

admit it now, is all he thought but instead of doing so, he walked out and left her alone.