Hope - Chapter 11

A/N: Idk if I'm just a weak person. But honestly I got inspiration for writing this chapter from this song up above ^ [TW] - for those who listen to the song and read this. You'll either cry like me or just realise I have a different taste in music than you. Enjoy ~

Yoongi shot his head up to the sudden voice, to his surprise it was Hoseok... "How did-"

"They gave me a ride here" Hoseok put on weary smile while side pointing with his thumb at the police that were stilled huddled in circle and occasionally glancing at Yoongi.

"I uh, overheard someone talking on the walkie, saying to get down to our Bighit studio... and I told them that I was apart of Bighit, Had to reveal that I was from BTS... and one of them recognised my name... so yeah.." He closed the distance a little with Yoongi. "I-I saw Jin-hyung..." he breathlessly said.

"On my way in... he was being hauled into an ambulance." Hoseok put a hand on his shoulder, "You did everything you could Hyung-"

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT!" Yoongi yelled, pulling away from Hoseok's touch, everything now just revolved around them two. They ignored everything.

"I-I didn't make it... in time..." Tears started forming within both the idols eyes. "I-I just..." he tried to form words as he looked up at Hoseok "I tried..." he sobbed, "I Tried to get here... but those fucking.... taunting-" he broke into a cry. "Lights..." He managed to finish.

Hoseok felt himself instinctively pull Yoongi into a hug, wrapping his arms around his neck while trying not to get Yoongi's jacket wet with his tears, and trying to reduce the tears that flowed down.

Yoongi wanted to push Hoseok away, to reject his kindness because he didn't -fucking- deserve warmth or happiness, he didn't deserve to live if he'd had known Jin was going through hell.

"Hyung... It's not your fault- stop crying"

How could Hoseok say that without being confident about it?

Who's fault was it?

Himself?

Because no-one was there. When Jin needed someone the most.

Yoongi just wrapped his arms around Hoseok's back for reassurance that everything happening right now was real, two idols crying wasn't rare, but they weren't crying for the A.R.M.Y or an award.

They were instead crying for someone. Someone, who had always been there, and was now... on the verge of death.

Finally, Hoseok stopped caring about the material things like Yoongi's jacket, and let his emotions and sadness flow on Yoongi's shoulder. J-Hope couldn't withstand crying if someone else was to cry.

After a full set of minutes Yoongi and Hoseok had calmed down, their hug was tight and secure, they felt each-others warmths and shivering bodies.

Yoongi was the first to pull back, slowly letting go of Hoseok to wipe his tears, while Hoseok did the same, but it still did nothing because Hoseok's known for a weak-cryer.

"W-We should report this..." Yoongi started, still wiping the tears, Hoseok on the other hand only sniffed to hold back tears and responded with a weak nod.