Regret - chapter 6

A/N: Okay I know this ones bad, but you have to read it to understand the next chapter, since both chapters take in at the same time.

This caught the immediate attention of the six men, surely it was a joke?

The alien: ah, Hyung? What's wrong?

Where are you? :Chimchim

This one: Hyung, send me your address I'll send Yoongi to get you!

I am going to get him! :Yoongi

This one: Then where is he?

He isn't replying... :MyHope

The golden child: Hyung! I'm calling pick up!

Jin-hyung? :Yoongi

The alien: Why isn't he answering?!

If this is some joke Jin-Hyung I'm sorry alright?! How many times do I have to say it?! :MyHope

Please come home I really don't mean those words, You weren't that stupid person I was! Your not a mistake but I am! I'll scream at the top of my lungs that I'm sorry for you, I'll even eat dirt for you! Think of the nastiest punishment and I'll accept it if it means you'll come home! I love You Hyung! I cherish the memories we have together, you always constantly cooking for us! Caring for us! Yet I was so retarded to scream at you for nothing! I know you're just trying your hardest yet I put all my anger on you! I'm so sorry! Please come home! I love you!!!💔 why won't you reply?! :MyHope

The alien: Wow.

Wow. :Chimchim

The golden child: Wow.

Wow. :This one

MyHope: oh shit! I thought I was in our private convo!

'I LoVe YoU HyUnG' he says :The alien

The golden child: 'YoUr NoT a MiStAkE bUt I aM' he says

'I wAs So ReTaRdEd' he says :Chimchim

This one: Leave him alone, his taking it a lot harder than you three

Are you sure about that Namjoon? :The alien

This one: IT'S HYUNG TO YOU!

Yoongi Pick me up. :MyHope

The alien: Sorry Hyung...

Yoongi? :MyHope

Meanwhile, Yoongi had been messaging Jin about the 'help' message he had sent a while ago, still getting no response in return, he turned his concentration back to the road with an angry expression when the driver behind him beeped because the light was now green. The flash of orange passing lights made him anxious, the constant ringtone for the notifications blowing up each second made him sad to know that none of them was from Jin, the feeling of paranoia when he looked off into the darkest places of the city and imagined the worst scenarios possibly happening within the dorms between the maknae's and Namjoon, with Hoseok being left at the police station and Jin being left in the practice room.

He couldn't help but bring himself to remain gloomy for the rest of his ride.

Bangtan were inseparable, They were practically the meaning of family. - chapter 3

Right?

Then how could they be so oblivious to someone who might no longer be within their grasp? It's funny if you think about it, Jin feeds what he calls his family, he puts them in place and cleans after them, he nurtures and fends for them when needed, he doesn't need to be present wherever they are to know if someone is hurting.

Yet, he forgets to take care of himself, but why should someone who remains in the background be so important? Why should someone who barely gets lines but repeated ones that are already sung by the main attractions be noticed? He isn't even known as the 'Visual of Bangtan' for that title is given away to the other six men. He just uses the excuse of his own beauty to keep himself from getting hurt, no matter how much of a self-centred ego he had.

They were just excuses to keep himself from getting hurt by the truth.
Because sometimes the truth hurts like a bitch.

Yoongi came to a complete stop at a red light, again, pretty harshly, making himself jolt forward in his seat, luckily he had buckled himself up after he had dropped off Hoseok at the police station. He felt pressure on himself as he looked up at the red light that mocked him every second to keep him away from Jin, both hands gripped intensely on the steering wheel as he looked forward to face more mocking lights and saw that no pedestrians crossed the road, he was tempted to press his foot against the pedal and speed pass the light if it meant him getting to Jin.

After patiently waiting (along with his anger rising) the light spared him and turned green, signifying finally, he could go. He didn't need to think before his foot automatically pressed hard against pedal, another up-coming sign could be seen as he tried to not to go over the limit. Bangtan Sonyeondan was falling apart, and as much as Yoongi wanted to deny it, he couldn't.

He almost persuaded himself that nothing else mattered but only the fixture of his family, he needed to disobey the laws of the road in order to get to Jin, so that Jin could once again fix the wounds of their family. But why does he suddenly feel this closure towards the eldest, he knows how Jin works his days off to care and provide for them all, even if there schedules are filled in for a week, Jin manages to squeeze in time for food, cleaning up, and movie nights.

Yoongi cussed under his breath as another upcoming car was seen not moving at all, although he wanted to drive straight onto the opposite road, he slowed down before coming to a complete stop. He rested his head on the steering wheel trying to breathe away the stress. Awhile ago his phone had been blowing up from the conversations, but now it was just as silent, dead silent.

*Ting*

The ringtone was rung, but something wasn't right, it was just one ring, he let a minute roll by, no response. With curiosity he attempted to grab his phone on the other seat, but he startled in his movement. Something really isn't right and he knows the feeling to well, if being locked in the studio overnight, stuck in a loop of countless mistakes written on paper then thrown away counts.

To his surprise it was from Jin, a message along with a photo.

PrincessMe has attached one photo.
"I look pretty like this"
'Swipe to see'

And it was just for him.

Carefully he swiped the screen.

And he regretted ever letting Jin go.

Appreciated | k.sj |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें