Help - Chapter 5

A/N: I'm writing a lot for this chapter to make up for the lateness of it ;-; a lot of swearing. And yeah c:

Jin did notice how the sky had become painted with such a nice deep ocean blue colour within hours. He'd stop swinging a while ago when his legs started to give in again, nothing could break his constant stare into the sky, even the parents had found it unsettling when they first saw the man swinging childlike in the playset.

But who were they to judge such a beautiful man? They only cared about the safety of their kids, and that man (Jin) was no harm to them at all. However Jin hadn't checked the time when the sun disappeared a while ago, he simply just swung a little from time to time as he looked for any glittering white sparks in the sky. He wanted to wish upon a star and ask it for guidance.

Guidance in how he could become less useless in his already wasted idol life. He never meant to hurt Hoseok in such a disgraceful way, it disgusted himself on how he remembered every truthful yet painfully excruciating word that left Hoseok's mouth. Even the yells of the maknae managed to fill his head. He sighed as he stopped his movement on the swing.
Is it possible for a man to cry so much?

He starred at the deep dark ocean blue sky that was still cleared of clouds and stars, he waited patiently for anything that came in sight, completely oblivious to the fact that Bangtan Sonyeondan were bickering each-other at home, worried sick as hell for him. He didn't know that, he didn't want to know that. Again, if he were to ever break down in front of them and allowed them to comfort him. He'd cry even more, because then again.

Comfort is the last feeling he'd ever want to encounter.

Out of curiosity and boredom, he detached his left hand from the chained handles that held the seat slightly above the ground (I actually don't know what you call it.) and reached down into his left pocket. He formed a worried expression on his face as he quickly stood up and patted himself around his jeans, "Shit!" He cursed to himself, he poked his head around and finally noticed that the children's laughter and screams of cheers were no longer heard, the families had left ages ago while Jin was gazing into the sky and bringing back memories.

He had no phone, and he figured he might've left it back at Bighit. He could see the city lights flash a bright orange, and cars that flashed a bright white, multiple lights were turned on and Jin was thankful for it. He proceeded to backtrack his steps, he felt paranoid as he observed the darkest part of the park that led to god-knows-where and fantasied someone was still in the park and hiding behind the waving trees shadows.

He walked across the very same road and didn't falter in his steps, making it across and on the other side, he walked down to where he remembered the little girl asking him that one meaningful question. A faint smile appeared as the sentence remained in his mind for the rest of his trip back to Bighit studio. About twenty minutes passed and Jin's automatic navigating instincts kicked in as he found a very similar road from earlier, and to his luck, around the corner, stood Bighit entertainment.

He quickly went rushed to the door, in hopes that his phone was also here, he bought out his wallet and took out a key that unlocked the door. He struggled a few times in trying to input the key to the lock, must be because of his paranoia that someone was tailing his every move. But once he opened it, he convinced himself that nothing bad was going to happen, that he was just simply going to go and unlock the practice room and pray that his phone was still there.

He had forgotten to lock the door as he anxiety to retrieve his phone from the practice room took over his mind.

The lights were off making it even harder for Jin to concentrate, but luckily the switch for the lights to the lobby was just on the side of him. Once he found the switch, the lobby filled up with brightness, almost blinding him, but he adjusted after a few blinks. He walked to the elevator, but of course, it didn't work, and as a healthy man, he didn't mind taking the stairs, a nice jog wouldn't hurt.