Prologue

Keri looked at Aasiah as he towered of her. He was so what she wasn't used to, but he was what she needed. His tattooed covered torso was so sexy and the intricate artwork was like a storybook of his life. His pain and even some happiness. The tattoos that were displayed like sideburns made him even more appealing.

He was so fine and she couldn't understand why he wanted her. She knew she definitely wasn't what he was used to. Keri wasn't the slim small waist that wore a size eight. She was plus-sized and volumptous woman. Keri was beautiful and her spirit was even more beautiful. The man before her with the hood swag and sexy accent was a beautiful person that had been hurt to the core.

"Keri stop thinking too much into this shit. Just know that no matter what you may think a nigga want all of your sexy ass. You're beautiful and size doesn't play a factor in your beauty. It's what's in here," he pointed to her chest. The soul of woman defines her beauty not the physical attributes."

"Aasiah you're not used to a woman like me. Don't sike yourself to be into me when its not what you really want. I am who I am and I love all me. I have had enough of no love, Aasiah." She shook her heasd as she felt her eyes well with tears.

"Stop doing that shit, Keri. I know what the fuck I want. I want you, Keri. And I know you want me too." His heavy accent bounced around in the silent room.

"Aasiah, Please, just stop! We could never work. Two damaged people are no good to each other. It only will lead to more hurt and my heart can't take anymore hurt, Aasiah."

"Neitha' can my heart eitha'. Even still I'm willing ta' take a chance, Keri. Whea' we are damaged we can help each otha' to repair those damages with love and loyalty. You just got to let me in Keri. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Aasiah I-"

He pulled her thick and sexy frame against his body. Aasiah held her at her waist and kissed along her neck and collarbone. He felt her shiver from the contact. He wanted her, all of her and he intended to have all of her. His lips connected with her full lips and he kissed her causing a gasp to slip. That gave him access to the deep recesses of her mouth. Their tongues mated like two hungry souls that needed each other for survival.

His hands gripped her plump ass in a death grip as he continued to kiss her. That one kiss let him know that this shit was deep. So deep that he was afraid he would sink and drown in her love. After tonight there would definitely be enough of no love.....

A small preview of the next story I will be working on. I got the idea from and fan and added my own little twist to it. This story will really show a side of August that most haven't seen. Enough of no Love will have you on an emotionally rollercoaster. I will udpate again on this story during the Holidays.

Excuse mistakes and Enjoy!