Their plan

Todoroki coughed out of exhaustion whilst all might was just looking at him in shock. He couldn't blame him, he must have looked awful with all the blood and sweat and his expression.

"Todoroki... what happened?"

It was kind of funny to see the big All Might without knowing what to say.

"Bakugou... he has been... they... they got him..."

Todoroki was sobbing and tears started running down his face. Reality was slowly hitting him again. Katsuki was gone. Was he even still alive? Maybe he was already dead and Todoroki would never see his beautiful face again. All might reached out for him and placed his arm gently on shoutos shoulder.

"Hey. Calm down. Everything is going to be alright. You just need to tell me what happened ok?"

He nodded. Okay calm down shoto. He took a few deep breathes before speaking again.

"I went to his father and... Bakugou wasn't there so I asked him where he was and he said that someone called Dabi offered him money for Kat- Bakugou and they kidnapped him once what if they really have him again? What are they going to do to him? What have they already done to him? We need to find him! All Might please, we need to search for him!"

Todoroki looked directly into All Might's eyes. At the end he was talking really fast and started sobbing again. He already lost so much in his life. He can't... he can't lose Katsuki too. He couldn't protect his mum and now he failed to protect the first and probably only person to get close to him after the accident. God.

"Are you sure? Maybe it was a mistake?"

"No he said it and there was also no one in his dad's apartment, I checked."

All Might looked serious now. But it seemed like something else was bothering. Not the fact that Katsuki was gone, something else Todoroki couldn't figure out.

"Todoroki did you forced him to tell you that? Where are all the bruises and the blood coming from?"

Was this important now? Every second counts now to get Katsuki back. They could talk about this later when Katsuki was safe again but not now!

"He just wanted to send me away and he attacked first I just tried to-"

"Todoroki. Everyone would say that in such a situation. We can't fight with people just to get the information we want. You are a hero and I thought especially you would know that."

He was right but... sometimes heroes need to do the dirty work too. Sometimes heroes need to get their hands a little bloody too. Who wouldn't do something like that for their loved ones? And god he fucking loved Katsuki.

"I... I know... I'm- I'm sorry but I didn't know what to do... but we need to find bakugou. Please All Might I need your help I can't... I can't do this alone."

All Might looked angry but also understanding at the same time and it all confused Todoroki even more.

"Look Shoto. I really want to help you but we don't know if he said the truth. You know what if he lied and Katsuki was just buying groceries or met a friend. I'm sure he's fine but I'll visit his dad tomorrow, all right?"

That's too late. Todoroki thought but didn't said it out loud. This was better than nothing. He knew he couldn't do this alone. He needed all might.

"I'll bring you to recovery girl, all right? "

Todoroki just nodded, head hanging low. He stood up slolwy, his whole body hurt like hell. They silently walked the halls of U.A before they finally arrived at the destination. All might held the door open for Todoroki and went in after him. Recovery girl immediately stood up from hair chair and looked at them.