His voice

He went  to U.A  early  as always, hoping nobody would be there yet. The sun was already up but the sky was still colored in light red and purple. He enjoyed looking up at the sky, inhaling the still kinda cold but refreshing air, hearing no screaming kids or cars.
He went to the library and looked through some books. His fingers trailed over the books, carefully reading the titles. The librarian knew better to not interrupt or talk to him this early. Katsuki was actually so different when he was alone, when he didn't felt the need to always be the best and present his strength to everyone.
His fingers stopped and he read the title of the book, "Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur" .
He grabbed the book and sat down on one of the chairs that was placed at the windows.
He looked out of the window, the sky was now almost totally blue. There were only a few light pink clouds at the sky. He looked down at the book again, turning it around so he could read the little description on the back:

"This book is divided into four chapters, and each chapter serves a different purpose. Deals with a different pain. Heals a different heartache.

Milk and Honey takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look."

He turned the book again and opened the first page.
He breathed in deeply and made himself comfortable in the chair. Even when that was almost impossible because the chairs where made out of hard wood and there were no pillows or anything like that. He read the first page that showed the four chapters.

" The hurting
  The loving
  The breaking
  The healing"

He flips to the next page. Reading the written words slowly and thinking about the meaning of each word, how the author carefully chose them to get the right or better said wanted reaction from the reader. He reads it again. Slower and more thoughtful than before.

"How is it so easy for you to be kind to people

He asked

Milk and Honey dripped from my lips as I answered

Cause people have not been kind to me."

He leans back and closes his eyes. He remembers every word. And then there he is again.
Todoroki or as he likes to call him fucking half and bastard. Why was he thinking about him?
Oh yeah, right because he has an shitty father that was never kind to him but he is kind to everyone. And because of that everybody likes him. Katsuki likes him too. He never denied that.
He just never showed it because he knew that Todoroki would never ever want him. Nobody would want him. Expect Kirishima and Kaminari.
He still hasn't figured out why they wanted to be with him, because he sure is an asshole and he insults them everyday, but they still wanna be friends with him.
His thoughts go back to Todoroki. His beautiful eyes. The two colors that shine in such a different way that Katsuki sometimes thinks that they belong to two different persons.
Yeah he had been watching Todoroki carefully. Making sure nobody would notice he always tried to catch a sight of him. Even if it was only for a few seconds. He loved watching his hair slightly move with the wind. How it looked so soft and always perfect.
The little smile that he makes when Midoriya tries to tell a joke. Midoriya.
Why was it so easy for him? He never needed to try to make friends. Everybody just wanted to be with him. Oh right. Katsuki remembers.
He was the biggest asshole on this whole planet and Midoriya was probably the nicest and kindest person and also good with All Might. The question here should be who wouldn't want to be with Midoriya. He opens his eyes again and takes his phone out of his pocket.
Five minutes left till the lesson starts. When he starts thinking his brain just kinda goes completely crazy and he forgets everything around him. Which sometimes is good but most of the time he is late for something, misses the bus or something else.
He gets up from his chair and looks out of the window again. The sun is shining bright now. And he already feels his skin getting warm with the sun touching him.
He feels so safe and calm when the sun touches him so softly. But he also knows that his body is just not made for summer and the heat.
Even though his quirk needs heat so that Katsukis sweating.
But he's completely exhausted every day and always gets headaches.
He grabs his stuff and the book and walks to the librarian.
She takes the book, types something in her computer and hands it back to Katsuki with a smile on her face.
He nods and whispers a little thanks then walks off to his class. He is the last one entering the classroom.
Kirishima and Kaminari greet him and starting talking about unimportant stuff while he takes out a pen and an paper.
This day is going to be exhausting.
The first few lessons were ok. They were boring and he almost fell asleep but they were fine. Now they are going outside and the sun is burning. It's fricking 12 o'clock and they are going out NOW!?!? Like what are the teachers thinking.
Everybody went to their changing rooms. As always they went into groups. Katsuki, Kaminari, Kirishima. Midoriya, Todoroki and basically everyone else. Kirishima bumped softly into Katsuki. Katsuki already wanted to insult him and tell him to fucking watch where he is going but Kirishima was faster.

"Hey, man are you alright? I mean like you kinda look exhausted and you are so quiet. I don't want to insult you or anything but I'm just worried, you know?"

Katsuki is suprised by Kirishima's words. He is worried? Someone worries about him? Like for real?
He really wanted to tell him. About the nightmares, that he is scared that his "father" will find him, about how stressed he is and mostly about his weird feelings for Todoroki Shouto. But instead he decides to better not tell him and stay quiet about all that.

"Yeah I'm fucking fine. Maybe you should check your eyes because they see things that aren't fucking there. Now leave me the fuck alone with your worries!"

He shouts, maybe a little too loud, and then walks off.
Kirishima knows that he should not follow him because otherwise he would probably be torn in pieces by Bakugous explosions. So he just walks over to Kaminari and they start talking about their usual nonsense again.
Katsuki sprints into the changing room and didn't even bother to go to his locker, instead he went straight to the toilets and locked the door. He leans against the wall and trys  to calm his breathing. This was not good. This was the worst that could happen. He was having a panic attack.
In the fucking changing room. He is now sitting on the ground and his vision becomes blurry. How long has he been sitting here? He is breathing calmer now but still a little bit too fast. The door opens and he hears steps. There is only one toilet here so if the person wants to use the toilet, Katsuki needs to get out of here. Fuck. This was no good. Then he hears his voice. Todorokis calm and beautiful voice. He starts getting goosebumps all over his body.

"Bakugou? Are you in there? I need to use the toilet and you have been in there for 8 minutes now. Everybody is already gone so you can change yourself now. You locked yourself in there because of kirishimas question, right? He is gone so you can come out now and if you want to talk...I'm pretty good at listening to the problems of others and giving them advice."

-
-
-
So yeah hey... it's me the author.
I just wanted to you know check in and see what you guys think about this story. Let me know in the comments!
Also i wanted to upload this tomorrow but @Yuki_The_Best was just so cute and so im  already uploading ....soooo...
Have a nice day :D

~minuna