Their problems

Bakugou woke up late that day. He had been dreaming about his boyfriend. He was constantly smiling, thinking about Todoroki. He was too excited to see him again but he was in school and wasn't coming anytime soon. So what should he do? He got up and went into the bathroom, making himself ready. He got dressed and went to the cafeteria. Katsuki grabbed his food, a coffee and sat down on the table where he was sitting yesterday with Todoroki. He could still see his pretty face in front of him. How his hair always fell down in his face and Katsuki had the urge to put it back in place, but couldn't because everybody was fucking watching them. He looked at the clock.
Sigh, there was still so much time left. He got up and went to his room. He grabbed his book and made his way up to the roof where he was yesterday with Todoroki. He sat down and started reading. It was already pretty warm but Katsuki knew it would get way hotter and that his body wasn't made for that, so he would just stay inside for the rest of the day.
Bakugou probably sat on the roof for 1 1/2 hours till he went to his room again. He was just happy, he had never felt so happy before. The rest of the time he just did random, unimportant stuff until there finally was a knock on the door. Katsuki sprinted to the door and dragged the person standing outside in. Thank god it was Todoroki, Bakugou wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't his Shouto cause he was acting too fast.

"Ah, I missed you so much."

Bakugou hugged Todoroki tight before placing small, gentle kisses on shoutos lips.

"I missed you too. School was even more boring today than the other days."

Said Todoroki whilst rolling his eyes. They stood there, in a tight hug for a few minutes until Bakugou pulled away.

"Hey, you know I was thinking about you a lot yesterday and then I realized that I don't even know your favorite color so I thought we could continue the little question game from yesterday."

"I like that idea."

Todoroki placed another kiss on Bakugous lips before sitting down on his bed. Bakugou followed him and took Todorokis hand.

"OK, so what's your favorite color, Shouto?"

Todoroki giggled. This really was his first question?

"Red or crimson I guess. Like a deep sunrise red or a dark wine-red. I can't decide. And your favorite color?"

"Turquoise blue. Like the sea in the sun. And what do you prefer sea, city or mountains?"

Todoroki thought about that question for a second. City was out right away. He hated the loud cars, there were too many people staring at him, judging him. The tall buildings are making him anxious. So sea and mountains left. Todoroki really loved swimming so he was just going for sea.

"Sea. OK and what's your favorite food?"

"Mhhh...this is a tough one. I would say... cold soba."

They asked another few questions, laughed a bit and got to know each other better. There were a lot of cuddles and lovely kisses. The next day was the same and they fell in love more with the other each minute.

But then the day came where Bakugou was allowed to go back to school. He was happy but also sad. Happy because he finally had something to do and didn't just need to sit around all day. Sad because he couldn't just kiss and hug Todoroki whenever he wanted. They needed to hide their feelings for each other and that was going to be really hard.
When Katsuki got up that morning he already was in a bad mood. He got up way too early as always and made himself ready for school. He packed his bag pack, grabbed his book and went to the cafeteria, where Todoroki was waiting for him. Because they could barely interact whilst being in school, they at least wanted to see each other in the morning. Nobody was there yet and that made Bakugou really happy. He saw Shouto already standing there, he had his back turned to Bakugou. Bakugou slowly approached him from behind and then covered Todorokis eyes with his hands. He whispered in Todorokis ear.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty."

Todoroki quickly turned around and kissed Bakugou. He missed Katsuki so much, even when they were only apart for some hours.

"Good morning, pretty. May i invite you to a delicious breakfast with me?"

Katsuki smiled and nodded, he was just so happy. They ate their breakfast whilst laughing a lot and sharing some gentle kisses. Then they hurried to get away before everyone else was coming. A small goodbye kiss before they went into different directions, already missing the other one.
School was pretty hard right now, especially for Bakugou. He missed 3 days and the tournament against the
Shinjirarenai Academy was in less than 2 weeks and then there was the heat. The heat was probably the worst part for Bakugou. Todoroki was actually pretty calm, just the normal  excitement. He was kinda scared because his father wanted to talk to him today, alone. His father was really strict and wanted his son to be the best, probably because he was always only second after All Might. But Todoroki didn't wanted to ruin his whole day so he just tried to not think about his father.
The lessons were really hard, but lucky for them they didn't went outside training that day. After the classes were over they were happy to finally see the other again. Todoroki hurried to say goodbye to all of his friends and then sprinted out of the classroom to the place where they wanted to meet. Bakugou did the same but for him it was harder to get away from his friends.

"Hey, glad you're back! How are you doing? Do you wanna go and eat dinner with me today? You know we could go to that ramen place you like so much."

Kirishima said whilst poking Bakugou in his arm. Bakugou really needed to hurry but also thought it was very nice of Kirishima to ask that.

"That's a really great idea but I can't today. Maybe another day."

He said whilst already running out of the classroom. They only had such little time and today Todorokis father would come too which will result in even less time. Bakugou was almost there when someone grabbed his arm from behind. He was greeted by a familiar face. All Might.

"Bakugou, my boy, I need to talk to you for a second."

"Well it's really bad timing. Is it OK if I come later?"

"It's pretty important. It's about your father's request. Didn't he tell you?"

When he heard the word father his legs started to become weak and he started breathing heavier. What could his father want? He knew his voice would sound weak and like he was about to cry. He swallowed and then spoke, trying to sound normal.

"No he didn't tell me anything."

"Oh, really? Just come with me for a second."

"Uhm... ok."

He tried to sound normal but knew that he didn't. He was scared. He never wanted to see that man again. What could he possibly want? Todoroki was still waiting for Bakugou, slightly annoyed. They had only half an hour left until his father would come. Where was he? Where was Bakugou?

-
-
-
Thanks for over 300 reads <3
You guys are all so sweet and it makes me so happy that people like my story. I never even thought 100 people would read my story and now over 300 did
Thanks soooo muchhhh ♡♡♡♡
And my apologises for the slow updates
Also just to explain: every year there are tournaments between hero schools and it's always one from U.A fighting against one from the other school. It's kinda just like a game without any big prices

-Minuna