His help

Bakugou quickly went past todoroki. Well he tried but todoroki got him by his arm and pulled him closer. Katsuki was so suprised by the sudden cold hand on his skin and the pulling back, that he almost lost his balance. Todoroki still held his arm whilst looking him in the eyes deeply. Was this really happening? Is he dreaming? Probably, because this could not be real. He started breathing uncontrolled again and he could feel his face getting red. He wanted to pull away, but Todoroki had an really tight grip. Todoroki looked deeply into his eyes and started talking. But Katsuki did not understand anything. The only thing he heard was the blood rushing in his ears and his very fast heartbeat. Then Todoroki snapped his fingers right in front of his face, which brought Katsuki back to reality.

"Hey are you listening? I said we will talk later. And no excuse for not showing up, got that?"

Katsuki still was so confused . They are going to meet and talk? When? Where? What... what did just happen? Okay he really needed to get his shit together. He swallowed once and breathed in deeply.

"What the fuck are you talking about halfie? As I already said to kirishima, I'm fucking fine and I don't need any of you to worry about me. And now let go of me. I still need to change and I'm gonna be late again if I don't hurry now!"

Bakugou could have slapped himself but also hugged himself at the same time. He was able to get out an sentence that made sense and also sounded pretty confident. But he also missed the chance to talk to todoroki alone and get to know him better. Argh he managed to break free from todorokis tight grip and hurried to get to his locker. He quickly changed and went out to where everyone else was already waiting. They had stamina training today. Just fucking great. He had an good stamina but not in this heat and in his current state. Aizawa started the lesson with 30 minutes constantly running to get everyone "warm", when the whole class was already sweating like hell. Except todoroki. He seemed perfectly fine. But when did he even got here? Katsuki doesn't remem... why is he even thinking about him again? He could care less, which would probably be an good idea. Katsuki needed to focus on his breathing and running anyways so he wouldn't collapse. Everyone started moving and so did Katsuki, he obviously was the first one. Even in his state he needed to be the best. He was smart and knew this probably wasn't the best idea and that he should try to slow down. But Bakugou Katsuki would never just give up, if he faints that wouldn't be too bad because he fought till the end. He was already slowing down and his body temperature was already way too high. One after one the whole class out distanced him. He was the last one and only had an blurry vision of the others, his body felt completely numb and he heard his heart beating extremely loud. Aizawa slowly caught up to him.

"Hey Bakugou are you ok? You don't look very good, you can take a break or go to recovery girl."

Bakugou was breathing heavily and really wanted to say yes but he is Bakugou Katsuki so...

"I.... I'm fine... I don't ne-"

Bakugou collapsed right after these words and Aizawa hurried to get to him. He checked his pulse and then picked him up.

"Man he really is stubborn."

Todoroki saw the whole scenario and hurried to get to them. He was already running slow because he was worried about Katsuki collapsing.

"Is he ok?"

Dumb question Todoroki. Dumb question. He was unconscious and Aizawa was literally carrying him. But he was always so confused and whenever Katsuki was around. His brain just stopped working and he would only look at the pretty boys face or his perfect body. He successfully hid his feelings for 1 year now and doesn't want to be caught because of an dumb question like that.

"Well he collapsed. I guess it is because of the heat. Would you be so kind and take him to recovery girl?"

Todoroki was caught off guard by that question. Why should he take him to recovery girl? Shouldn't the teacher do something like that?

"I can't leave the class alone. And leaving Bakugou here just so I can catch up to everyone and tell them what happened and that the lesson is over would be to much of an effort and probably not very helpful for Bakugou."

He was right that would be kinda dumb. And he actually was happy to get to help Bakugou and take care of him.

"Um... yeah sure."

"Okay, so just say Aizawa send you and that he collapsed probably because of the heat, and both of you have the day off. And if Recovery girl says that Bakugou should rest for a few days than he is going to rest and you are going to make sure he really rests. Got that?"

Todoroki was a little bit overwhelmed by what was happening but he nodded and looked at Bakugou. He was already awake again, but you could see how exhausted he was and that he could not walk alone. Todoroki took Bakugous arm and placed it on his shoulders and placed his own arm around Bakugous waist. Then they walked off. Bakugou was too exhausted to say anything and Todoroki was embarrassed, so they just walked the way silently, arms tight around each other.

-
-
-
This is going to be the last chapter for now because I'm going to London this week ^^
Thank you really much for everyone that voted for my story!
Have a nice day <3

~Minuna