Their secrets

Bakugou slowly entered All Mights office and sat down. All Might slowly sat down and winced a little bit. He was still in pain from the battle he had when Bakugou was kidnapped. All Might kept denying that it was Bakugous fault and said that he was fine but Bakugou knew that was not true. If he wouldn't have gotten kidnapped all of that wouldn't have happended and All Might would still be a hero.

"So your father wrote us an email. He said that he wanted you to leave the school after the tournament because you have problems in your family. If that's the case I hope you will return after everything is clarified. Will you return?"

Bakugou was confused. He needed to leave? He thought his father never wanted to see him again. He couldn't  go. Not now. What about Todoroki? If he goes back, what is his father going to do to him? Is he going to beat him up again? Katsuki couldn't go through all of that again. He couldn't.

"Bakugou my boy, is everything all right?"

Bakugou looked up. What should he say? He didn't know. Think about something. Think Katsuki. Think.

"Uhm... yeah h-he told me about that."

He swallowed. His voice was breaking. Calm down Katsuki. Calm down.

"It's just my aunt got sick. I think I'll be back after a few weeks."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's not that bad. If you need anything you can always come to me. I'll dismiss you for 2 weeks after the tournament, is that alright?"

"Yeah that's fine thanks a lot. I'll get going then."

Bakugou was already getting up when All Might stopped him.

"Hey you know you need to catch up on the stuff we will be doing in these weeks. It's best if you ask someone to take notes for you. Now sleep well Bakugou my boy."

"Yeah thanks, you too..."

He sprinted out of the office and went straight to his room. Todoroki would be gone already. Talking with his father. His father. Why would he do something like that. Why would he want to take him out of school now? That's not making any sense. Bakugou was drowning in his own thoughts. Too many memories that he wanted to forget so bad were coming back to his mind. He wanted to cry but he couldn't. He was just sitting lonely on his bed, starring at his wall whilst drowning in his own memories and thoughts.

Todoroki waited for half an hour before he went outside. He was in a bad mood. Where was Bakugou? He could have at least said something. His father was already waiting outside for him. The timing couldn't be worse to have a talk with his father.

"Todoroki you're late. Hurry up."

He said whilst already walking off to his car. Todoroki sighed, this day was already bad and now it was going to be even worse.

"So how was school today? Are you ready for the tournament?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"You need to give everything there, you know that? There will be some really important scouts watching."

"Yeah I know that."

"What's wrong with you today? Did you get into a fight?"

"No I'm just really tired. School is hard at the moment because of the tournament."

They both stayed silent for the rest of the drive. Todoroki was greeted by his smiling mum standing in the door.

"Hey, sweetie. How was your day?"

They hugged each other and Todorokis  mood went up. He really loved his mum but didn't understand why she was still with his father.

"Come into my office, Todoroki. I don't have much time."

He gave his mother a small smile and a kiss on her forehead.

"Love you mum."

"Love you too, my baby."

She placed a small kiss on Todorokis forehead. He could see the sadness in her eyes. They haven't talked or eaten together in months. He missed his mum and his sister. He turned around and walked to the office of his father. He entered and sat down in front of his father. He wasn't looking up.

"So are you still the best in your class?"

His father wasn't looking up. Well was he still best? He didn't know. He was one oft the best. But was he the best?

"Uhm yeah I'm."

"Well I heard that your achievements at school aren't  that good. I was told that you probably have an activity that consumes a lot of your time. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"No. School is just getting more difficult you know i-"

"And you are not spending a lot of time with a boy called Bakugou Katsuki?"

How could he know that? If he was about to find out... this was bad. This was so fucking  bad. Bakugou would have to pay for all of this. His father would make him suffer. What should he do?

"Todoroki Shouto what is your relationship with Bakugou Katsuki?"

His father was now looking up, staring him into the eyes.

"We are just classmates."

Todoroki nervously pulled the sleeves of his long armed shirt.

"Oh if that's the case everything is fine. I hope your going to concentrate on school more now. And if I was about to find out that there is something going on between you and that Bakugou, I'll be talking to your director, got that?"

Todoroki couldn't say a word he just nodded. This was bad. If he was about to find out he would make sure that Bakugou was never going to U.A again and that they would never see each other again. What should he do now? His father was walking out the room, leaving Todoroki alone. Now he was sitting there in that big room alone. His thoughts were going crazy. What should he do? What should he do? He couldn't bring his Katsuki in danger. Should he just end their relationship?

-
-
-
THANKS FOR OVER 500 READS AND 0VER 40 LIKES THIS IS ALL GOING SO FAST
AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU SWEET GUYS COMMENTING
A lot of emotional stuff coming up 👌
You know some angst n stuff
And again sorry for the short chapters >_<
Hope all of you guys are having a nice day

-Minuna