His love

They finally broke the kiss and looked back up at the sky. Bakugou was cuddled up in Todorokis arms. Todorokis head was laying on Bakugous and he was placing small kisses on the blondes head every now and then. Nobody said a word. They just enjoyed the silence and the moment.

"Have you even eaten yet?"

Todoroki breaks the silence. He just thought about that. He was supposed to watch over Bakugou and make sure he is eating enough and already failed at the first day. Great.

"No, but I'm not hungry. And thanks for destroying the moment, Shouto."

"I'm just concerned. You need to eat Bakugou. Let's get you something to eat."

Bakugou sighed and freed himself from Todorokis tight hug. Bakugou was the first one to stand and offered Todoroki his hand. Todoroki smiled and grabbed the hand happily. They were still both silent. Bakugou was a little bit angry that Todoroki destroyed the moment and Todoroki was just happy to have Bakugou on his side. Todoroki grabbed Bakugous hand and they slowly made their way to the cafeteria.
They were both deep in thoughts and didn't realize that they wouldn't be the only ones in the cafeteria now. Todoroki realized first and reacted quickly. He dragged Bakugou behind a wall. Katsuki was surprised and didn't know what just happened. They were standing really close, Todoroki pressing Bakugou against the wall.

"Well I know you really want me but I didn't know you want me that bad."

Said Bakugou sarcastically and tried to push Todoroki away. Todoroki leaned in closer and whispered in Bakugous ear.

"You don't like it?"

He said whilst placing a small kiss on Katsukis neck. Katsuki had goosebumps all over his body and pushed Todoroki away, now forcefully.

"Fuck you Shouto. I'm hungry, let's go now."

Bakugou was already on his way when Todoroki stopped him.

"Hey...uhm...I don't know I think it would be better for both of us if we keep this a secret for now. You now let's just act normal, like we always do."

Bakugou knew Todoroki was right but he also wanted to show everyone that Shouto was his. Only his. He looked Todoroki straight in the eyes. He could see that there was a little bit of sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah you're right. Let's just act like we always do."

Bakugou placed a small last kiss on todorokis  cheek.

"OK let's go."

They went side by side, still close but they weren't holding hands anymore. Thankfully there weren't that many people around. And thank god Midoriya, Kirishima and the rest of their class wasn't there. They went to the buffet and got their food. They sat down on a table for two in the corner. Silently eating their dinner they could feel everybody looking at them.

"Hey, you hadn't eaten a lot. You need to eat more."

"I'm fine thanks. I'm just not hungry."

"It seems like you haven't been hungry for weeks. You look skinny. I'm just being a worried boyfriend."

They both smiled a bit. Katsuki let out a little laugh when hearing the word boyfriend, was Todoroki his boyfriend? Todoroki gave his apple to Bakugou. They smiled at each other and Bakugou whispered a little thanks. When they finished they went back up to bakugous  room.

"Uhm I don't want to, but I should leave now, you know. I need to go to school tomorrow."

Bakugou was sad hearing that but shouto  was right. He nodded and hugged Todoroki tight.

"Thanks a lot for today and... Uhmm... I dont want to like rush this... but ehm are we you know... uhm..."

Todoroki kneeled down in front of Bakugou and took his hand. Katsuki was blushing. What was Todoroki doing?

"Bakugou Katsuki, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Katsuki was blushing. Omg this was so embarrassing. OK he'll play along. Just to tease his Shouto.

"Yes I do. I, bakugou katsuki, want to be your boyfriend."

Todoroki got up and kissed Bakugou. They both started laughing. Then Katsukis face got serious.

"Please don't leave me."

Todoroki was suprised hearing that out of Katsukis mouth. He placed Katsukis head in his hands and kissed him softly on his forehead.

"I'm not gonna leave you. I'm never going to leave you again, katsuki. I really love you. And, don't laugh at me, loved you for a while now."

Bakugou slightly blushed and smiled gently.

"I was in love with you for a while now. I just thought... you would never want anything to do with me, you know."

"Katsuki you're the most beautiful and intelligent person I know. You are always determined to reach your goals and I just...  I just love you, like I've never loved someone before." 

Todoroki placed another soft kiss on Katsukis forehead.

"I need to go now."

Bakugou threw himself onto Todoroki and hugged him, like he would never see him again. Todoroki held his Bakugou tight and close to him. They kissed one last time before Todoroki made his way to his room. Bakugou was standing in the doorframe watching his boyfriend leave. His boyfriend. Todoroki was his boyfriend. He just realized what just happened the last few hours. Todoroki was long gone but Katsuki was still standing in the doorframe. He had an wide smile on his face.
Both of them went to bed dreaming about the other one. They probably both had the most peaceful sleep since months.

-
-
-
Yey another chapter
It's really warm were we are right now and we are even going swimming tomorrow
Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the other ones. The next ones are probably gonna be shorter too bc vacation but yeah I'm tryna upload

Have a nice day ^^

-Minuna