"And did you remember the name?" the nurse asked her with a clipboard and pen.

"Sofia Aria Jauregui," she answered softly, wanting to tear up more. "It's very meaningful to the mothers."

"Mothers?" the nurse quirked an eyebrow.

"Long story," Dinah shrugged with a light chuckle. She then turned back to Sofia who was hooked up to all different sorts of things on her chest and tiny foot. "Okay, Lo, this is your baby girl Sofia Aria Jauregui named after her aunt and you," she panned her camera on the little one. "Born December 4, 2018 at 3:12 pm, weighing a light five pounds eight ounces which they said is right at normal preemie weight," she explained before turning the camera to face herself. "She was late premature at 35 weeks with underdeveloped lungs but she's gonna be okay. I know she's a fighter just like her Aunt Sofi," she smiled and nodded.

On the receiving end of the video, Lauren was bawling her eyes out to say the least. She lay in her bed, holding her laptop and stared at the recording of her new baby girl. Sofia Aria Jauregui. She literally couldn't believe that Camila gave their daughter's middle name the name Lauren always wanted for her baby girl... Aria. And Jauregui as the last name as well? She was on cloud nine.

"The video is fucking beautiful. She's so beautiful," Lauren spoke on the phone with Dinah. "I can't stop watching it."

"She's even more beautiful in person," Dinah smiled to herself.

"I bet. It's so hard not flying over there and begging Camila to see her," the brunette sighed as she sat outside by her pool and watched Bubba run around in the yard.

"I've been talking to her about it, you know. For you," Dinah mentioned.

"What'd she say?"

The blonde ducked her head sadly, "Well, it's still gonna take some time until she's ready."

"Do you know how long?" Lauren winced.

"No idea," Dinah breathed. "She's just getting used to having a baby again. They left the hospital yesterday and apparently had a rough night last night. I mean, Sofi's healthy and everything now but... it's still hard."

Lauren huffed, leaning back in the lawn chair. "I just hate knowing she's all alone with no help."

"I know... well, besides me of course," Dinah pointed.

"Yeah but... you know... it's not like Camila's really had any real help with her babies. And I'm the other parent, I should be there right with her," she argued.

"Even though you have another girlfriend?" the Tongan chuckled.

"Yes, even though. It doesn't matter who I'm dating. Sofi's my daughter and she needs me," Lauren couldn't help but pout the more her heart broke. She loved Demi but she of course loved Sofi too. She didn't even know Sofi and she loved her.

"I know," Dinah sighed, also feeling heartbroken for her best friend.

_________________________

Camila's POV

My in-laws visited me and met Sofi while we were still in the hospital, but now was the time to meet them at their house to discuss our future. Funny, I thought I wouldn't be looking forward to a future with the Cabellos after Giorgio and I were divorced but things changed now that he was deceased.

Well, a future if I could just design the collections. My own collections and brands. I finally had the balls to say enough was enough and that I won't be stuck in an office forever. I couldn't be trapped there anymore and have my creativity be wasted. I was an artist.