chapter 5

It was a cold, autumn morning and Sasha was currently sat in her car in the school parking lot. It was heavily raining outside, the dark grey sky restlessly grumbled as the raindrops pounded against her car.

Pulling her umbrella out, Sasha quickly climbed out of the car and opened her umbrella.

Sasha's heart sunk into her chest when she heard a familiar deep voice speak, "Hello, darling. How are you?"

"H-Hudson, hi" The blonde stuttered out, stepping backward until her back hit the car.

"It's nice to see you, It's been a while"

Sasha felt like her heart was in her mouth when she looked into those piercing blue eyes that were staring back at her.

"Yeah, not long enough, unfortunately"

Hudson's eyes suddenly grew dark, his hand wrapped around Sasha's arm in a tight grip. "Don't you ever speak to me like that you stupid bitch"

The last time Sasha heard his voice that deep, it was a couple of days before they broke up. Hudson had been out drinking with his friends and when he came home, he had gotten a little jealous.

"Babe, I'm home" Hudson's voice rang through the house, the front door hit the wall with a thud as he stumbled through the opening. He dropped his keys on the floor, not caring where they landed. The tall man drunkenly walked upstairs and into the bedroom where Sasha was sat on the bed and her laptop placed on her crossed legs.

"D-Did you not hear me speak? I said I'm home" Hudson slurred, almost tripping over his own foot whilst he walked over to the bed.

"I'm busy Hudson, I don't have time to greet you at the door like a puppy"

Hudson rolled his eyes. He hopped on one foot as he attempted to pull his shoe off. "Don't be boring, this is why I never invite you out"

Sasha stopped typing and looked up from her computer. "No, I don't come out with you because the last time I did, your friends felt me up and you didn't do anything about it"

Hudson sighed, "Babe, you have to stop lying about that. Jake and Declan did nothing wrong. It's not their fault you're a prude"

Before Sasha could protest, Hudson put his finger on her lips. "Since you're such a horny little girl, why don't I let you have my cock tonight? I've been hard since I walked through the door and It doesn't help seeing you in that robe"

Sasha instantly tightened her robe, letting the silky sash slip through her hand. "I don't want to, I'm busy"

Hudson let out a groan as he cupped his bulge that was pent up like a tent in his jeans. "C'mon, I need to be inside of you"

"You'll just have to do it yourself, I need to get these bills sorted for Jeremy tomorrow"

The tall man crawled further onto the bed, he picked up the laptop from Sasha's lap and dropped it onto the floor. "I know why you don't want me, you're too tired from fucking your boss!"

Sasha shuffled backward, wanting to get away from the drunken man in front of her. "What the hell are you talking about? I've never cheated on you"

Hudson smirked, his hands slowly prying open the blonde's leg. Sasha whimpered in response, her eyes pricking with tears as she swallowed nervously. "Then you'll have no problem fucking me then will you?"

"Are you even listening to me? God, this is why I broke up with you, your mind was always elsewhere"

The blonde was pulled from the painful memory when she felt Hudson's grip tighten on her arm. She looked up at Hudson, raindrops dripped from his hair as the rain slowly came to a stop.