Copyright/Blurb

Copyright © 2019-2022 by Christiana Cherry

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise without the permission of Christiana Cherry.

This book is entirely a work of fiction.

The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

* * *

From the author of the Wattpad featured novel A Girl’s Guide to Being Jilted comes another intriguing tale this time of love, passion and deceit.

* * *

Carson Miller was doomed — in his opinion — to spend the rest of his life as the sad, lonely, billionaire CEO of Miller Inc., but a chance encounter with an intriguing masked woman leaves his head spinning and his heart falling.

Alexandra Holdman has never had it easy in life. From bills to pay to a sick, comatose sister in the hospital, she needs all the money she can get, which is why her job as PA to Carson Miller is her saving grace. Well, that and moonlighting as highly elusive, superstar DJ, Butterfly.

With her mask on and the cover of darkness, Alex enjoys a whole new perspective on life, people and coincidentally, her withdrawn, lonely boss.

When Carson begins to obsess over finding the woman he is falling for; the masked DJ with strong opinions, a penchant for rainbows, and one hell of a disappearing act, Alex must make a decision. Come clean with her deception or succumb to the very lie she has spun.

* * * *

#UCD

* * * *

Author's Note

Hello and welcome to Under the Cover of Darkness.

Rest assured this isn't one of the cliché billionaire books scattered everywhere on the internet.

Here there is suspense, intrigue and a heaping helping of romance.

Before you read:

• This book is purely fictional. My characters, the situations and most of the facts I use are fictional.

My characters views are not my own.

Referring above, do not get offended by the opinions of my characters. Where you think is overtly offensive do alert me, although I promise it won't come to that.

Read at your own discretion. There are mentions of abuse and scenes that allude to assault. Though nothing is explicitly described I'm putting this as a trigger warning in addition to the ones I put at the beginning of the chapters that I think would be triggering.

DO NOT STEAL MY STORY OR I WILL FIND YOU AND GO ALL JOHN WICK ON YOUR PATHETIC ASS. Thank you.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

This book includes swearing, abuse, mentions of mental health issues, one music-loving sweetheart and a stinking rich, good-looking man who apparently is blind to what's right in front of him.

You have been warned.

Thank you for reading and please remember to vote and comment!

Giving you all the glitter and rainbows in the world,
Christiana.