CHAPTER - 25

Happy reading..!!
****************************************************

Next morning

The two love birds were sound asleep cuddling into each other..

Their beautiful sleep got disturbed by the continuous banging of the door..

Nandu - manik..  Go see na..  Who is on the door..??

Manik- let them be.. When they get tired they will leave themselves..  Come..  Sleep baby..

He pulls her even closer and she too snuggles into his chest..

But the sound didn't stop.. At first both ignored it but later it irritated them..  So they had to give up their moment and woke up..

Manik furiously opened the door and shouted on the person at door..

Manik - what the hell is your problem...??

He was surprised to see dhruv at his door step..

Manik- dhruv..  Seriously..?? 

Dhruv- arey manik..  That's not me..  He's the one..

He said pointing to his left..

Manik- cabirrrrrrr

Cabir- good morning to you too manik..!

Without waiting for his reply,  cabir moved ahead and entered his bedroom..

Manik- cabir stop..!!

Cabir got shocked to see nandu on his bed..

Cabir- manik..  Are you cheating on me..??

Nandu shows him her tongue and teases him..

Manik- shut up dramebaaz..

Nandu- hello cabir...

Cabir- hello ki bachi..!!  Sadhi ke pehle hi honeymoon mana rahi ho..?? Eew..

He teased her making a fake disgusting face.. And that lead to a pillow fight..

Mukti - manik..  Dekh kya raha hai..  Stop them na.

Manik- cabir..  Stop it man..  You're hurting her..

Cabir- abey romeo..  She's the one who's hurting me..  Look at her nails man..  Why these girls grow such a big nails yaar.. 

Nandu pinches him harder this time making him jump in pain....

Alya- shut up cabir..  You don't understand us..

Mukti- don't worry cabir..  Khud ki beti aa jaayegi na..  Tab patha chalega..

Cabir- thanks for the advise miss mukti vardhan..  But you don't worry..   I will handle my princess in my way..  What say navya..??

Navya- kuch bhi bolte ja rahe ho.. Chup..

She blushes..

Nandu- awww navya..  You're blushing..

Dhruv- oh cabir.. !  This proves that you're actually a man..  I'm impressed.. Maine toh socha kahi tum apni sex toh change nahi karwali..

Everyone burst into laughter..

Cabir- haan.. Agar itnaa hi impress ho gaye ho toh..   Aana phir..  Mere raj ban jao..  Aur mein tumhari simran.. Let's make other jealous of us my love.. We would make a good couple. Trust me..

He clings into dhruv trying to look like a couple.. But dhruv shoves him away and replied back hugging alya..

Dhruv- sorry bhai..  I already have my own simran..  No need of you..  Thank you..