CHAPTER- 17

SO excited souls.. here you go with the next one..

Before that a small note.. Our story "Manan- a cute love story" has been nominated in "Honoring the Desrving." by _purple_forever_ So if you feel the story worth to win then please do vote and comment(In line).

Happy Reading..!!!

***************************************************************************************

Manik- Nandu.. I mean Nandini..

As soon as she heard her name.. she just ran towards him and bangs into his muscular chest, hugs him tight and mutters..

I LOVE YOU.. I LOVE YOU.. I LOVE YOU.. I LOVE YOU.. I LOVE YOU..

He was spell bound.. he hugs her back immediately and whispers..

Manik- I LOVE YOU TOO..

Both were feeling each other warmth.. nandu tries to break the hug.. But his grip gets strengthened even more.. She giggles and speaks..

Nandu- I'm not going anywhere.. Leave me..

Manik- No.. Not today.. After so long you're with me.. Let me feel your presence.. 

Nandu- phir chodke gaye kyu..??

Manik- shh.. No past talks for today..

Nandu- but..

Manik- please...

She too hugs him tightly.. 

Nandu again interrupts..

Nandu- Manik..

Manik- hmm..

Nandu- we're in living area.. Anyone can see us..

he breaks the hug a little but still hold her waist..

Manik- you never change na..

Nandu(pouts)- What do you mean..??

Manik- always disturbs my mood..

Nandu- huh.. 

she pouts again..

he immediately pecks her pout and backs off and runs away to save himself..

nandu- MAnikkkkk...

she too chases him.. Both of them take the tour of complete house through out the chasing session..

the whole house is completely filled with their laughs and giggles..

They finally reached the pool area.. She profusely winks at him to get his attention.. He got caught in her prank and was completely lost in her eyes... She took the opportunity and pushes manik in the pool..