CHAPTER- 12

Thank you sweetybh, AdorableTrouble , lovelytuli , urviparikh091998 , iluvmanan_XD , priyasmiley , PrathyushaEluri for your lovely comments on my Interview and idiosyncraticforever for being so patient.. Love you all...

This chapter is dedicated to all of you..!!

Happy Reading..!!

***************************************************************************************

Nandu pov- Manik...!! please come back to me.. I cant stay away from you any more..!!

he moved a little in his sleep as few tears from her eyes drop on his hand..

she wiped off her tears and settled next to him on bed and slept close to him without disturbing..

after watching her man like ages, she too dozed off..

The next day , she woke up before Manik and left for office placing a note on the table..

After 2 hours Manik too woke up.. and found a note on the side desk..

NOTE:

No need to come office.. Cabir bhai and I can manage for today.. You can take rest.. Food and medicines are kept on the teapoy in the hall room..

he smiled for her concern and thought..

Manik pov- She still cares for me after what I have done to her.. I love you shona.. I hope we get back together like old days.. Missing you..!! Together we are yet apart..!!!

He gets up from the bed and freshens himself...

He then goes to the living area and carried the food and medicine to Nandu's room and started eating... After taking medicine, he felt little better..

He rested on the bed in sitting position.. Suddenly his eyes fell on a photograph which is fixed right above the bed..

Its her photo which was clicked by himself..

He stepped on the bed and took the photo frame from the wall.. when he removed the frame from the wall, a book falls down.. He thought that it may be her personal dairy..

Nandini has a hobby of writing dairy.. The things which she cant express Whatever she feels for her loved ones, she uses to share with her diary..