CHAPTER- 20

Am Backkkkk...!!!

The wait is gone... From now only updates.. No breaks..

ANd one more thing.. Our story "Manan- Connected through hearts" crossed 100K+ views.. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thaliaaaaaa...!!!

Haha.. Thanks again..

Now Lets get set go...!!!

Please ignore typos.. Its an unedited part..!!

Happy Reading...!!!

***************************************************************************************

Manik- I'm waiting..

Nandu- Me too...

he pecks on her forehead and finishes the dance receiving applause from the audience..

Nandu blushes.. while manik holds her by waist protectively and disperses from the prom..

After the end of party, Manan moves together in Manik's car..

Manik stops the car in front of Nandu's appartment.. Both were silent.. None of them speaking..

Manik- So..

He said tapping on the steering with his fingers..

Nandu- So..

she asks casually looking at him..

Manik- So......

He tries to move forward leaving no space between them.. She stops him by pushing his chest with her hands..

Nandu- Okay.. Bye.. Goodnight..!!

She without waiting for his reply moves away..

Manik- Suno toh..

SHe bends near the passenger seat window and raises her eye brows asking him what..

Manik- Tum Ja rahi ho..??

Nandu smirks and replies..

Nandu- PArty is over.. So back to real life..!!

Manik- So this is how it gonna be...??

Nandu- Aww... My baby Monster.. Dont act like a love sick teenager...!!!

He makes a gloomy face and turns to the other side..

After few seconds, getting no response he turns to her direction but find no one..

Manik- chali bhi gayi..

Just then someone pecks on his cheek from the other side and whispers near his ears..

Nandu- Goodnight Hottie..!!!

Manan- Connected through heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें