PROMO....!!!

Hello Readers...

Good News for all of you..!!! (may be..!!)

Every day, my inbox is getting filled up with so many messages to post next update asap..

Guys.. I already made it clear to all of you that now I cant give regular update as before.. But still I'm getting the same requests again and again from many of my readers to give regular updates....

I'm feeling really sad for not fulfilling your wishes...

So, I thought of an excuse..

As you all know I was trying my best to post atleast one update every week by hook or crook..

One of the feedbacks which I got is, you people are missing the flow of the story.. And i can clearly see that... Now our ff's are no where seen in the top list.. Its my fault actually..

I suggested many other writers to give regular updates to get good response from the readers.. But I wasn't following it..

I think to get connected with the flow of story, I'll definitely post one update every week.. Along with that, I'll post a promo on before hand of next update.. So that you people may not miss the track..

So deal okay..???

Here comes the promo of next update..!!

***************************************************************************************

RESTAURANT

Waiter- Your order sir..?

Manik- Two Veg  fried rice.. and..

Nandu- Nooo...

Waiter- Excuse me Mam..

Nandu- Can we have pastha..??

Manik- oh.. okay.. better choice..

Waiter- yes mam.. will get it now..

Nandu- wait..

Manik- ab kya..?

__________________________________________________________________________

Manik- who is pregnant here..??

Nandu- no one..!

Manik- then why did you order that food..?

Nandu- I searched in google what's best diet for Nausea patients..

Manik- who is patient here..?

Nandu- of course you..

Manik- arghhh Nandu.. I dont wanna eat them..

#Any guesses what kind of food will Nandu make him eat...???? 

MY WORKS:

manan- a cute love story

Manan- It hurts to hurt you

Manan- Connected through hearts

loads of love

Sru..