CHAPTER- 19

Belated Happy Diwali..!!

My eyes got infected.. So was the late..  I tried to write but my eyes didnt support me..! Hope the delay wont effect the response of the story..!!

Happy Reading..!!!

**************************************************************************************

Cabir- Nandu.. Tum jaise soch rahi ho... waise kuch nahi hai.. We're just like Brothers and we just do Bromance not of that kind what you were thinking..

Nandu giggles..

Manik- ye kya hehehe kar rahi ho.. FYI, many girls make a queue to be my date okay..??

Nandu- FIne.. Then go with whoever you want to..

she stamps her foot and went away..

Manik pov- Nandu ke Ayyappa.. ye ladki chahthi kya hai..??

Half of the day passed and Manik didnt bother Nandu at all.. She too was busy with her work..

At lunch time, Nandu comes to his cabin to remind him about the night party..

Nandu- Excuse me Sir.. 

Manik- Yes.. (replied working on the laptop)

Nandu- Sir..  WO..

Manik- Wait... Tell me.. how does this dress look..???

He asked her showing a knee length Elegant blue color sling truck dress..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandu- Beautiful it is.. But its not of my size..

Manik laughs - well.. who said this is  for you.. Its for my date tonight..!!

He replied smirking..

Nandu- So you have already got a date for yourself..

Manik- Yes..! Manik malhotra never accepts his defeat..!!

Nandu mutters- Manik Monster Malhotra...!!

Manik- by the way, why did you come..? Any work thing..??

Nandu- I just came to remind you about the night party..

she said rolling her eyes..

Manik- Yeah.. I remember that.. Thanks.. You may leave now..

she already left before he could complete his sentence..

Manik pov- Uff.. Good going Manik..!! Just wait for tonight..!!

NANDINI FLAT

Nandu pov- kya karoon..?? jao ya nahi..? This Monster completely occupied my brain.. Please someone get him out of my brain.. Ayyappa.. Please do something.. Dont know with whom Manik is gonna attend the party.. I'm the biggest fool.. I shouldnt  have challenged him.. Nandu.. Why are you feeling restless..? Just calm down.. He's your Manik..!! Trust him.. He wont let anyone to take your place.. Remember cabir words.. 

Manan- Connected through heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें