UPDATE WANTING WANTING...???

Hello People....

How is everyone doing..??

Hmm... Got you..

Update Wanting Wanting...???

You guys are Waiting Waiting...!!

And me Missing Missing..!! ;-) ;-)

Haha.. Just till the end of September.. After that your SRU will be back with a bang and fulfill her promise of regular updates..!!! FOR SURE..!!

One more important thing for my sudden entry is I got to know that your Friend/Writer (sruthilaya13) has been nominated for EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2016 by sarahpeyton1 under BEST FANFICTION WRITER category..

Yayieee...!!

All thanks to you people.. And now Voting process has been started and I've seen many people already started voting for me.. THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVELIES... This means alot to me..!!

Saanya4 You were always my silent reader.. But when comes to any voting competition, You always try to make me win.. Love you so much dear..!!

But You can vote only one person per category and that too for once only.. Not too many votes are allowed.. So please make a note of it.. Otherwise your precious votes will be discarded..

SO, hurry up guys... GO and Vote for your Favorite Authors in all the categories and do support them if you genuinely like their work.!!!

Last date for voting process: 30th September, 2016.

WHO Wins...??? You Decide...!!!

May the Best one Win..!

All the very best to all the other writers whoever got nominated..

As an Author, I know the efforts you put in.. So, Keep going and Stay Blessed..!! Advance Congratulations to each and everyone whoever Wins..!

loads of love

Sru..