CHAPTER- 15

Hurrah..!!!

Our FF "Connected through hearts" crossed 50K+ Reads.. New Achievement for this ff.. Thank you all..

Now lets get back into the story...

Happy Reading...!!!

***************************************************************************************

THE NEXT DAY

Nandu reached office early and decided to avoid Manik as much as possible.. While she was setting up her mind on this.. her heart disturbed saying something else.. It wanted to see its owner(Manik) as soon as possible..

Finally agreeing with the mind, she arranged the required files and azenda of today's schedule along with a strong coffee on Manik's table and made herself busy in something or nothing to distract herself from his thoughts..

(NANDU OUTFIT BY #JILL.. PLEASE IGNORE THE NECK PIECE)

Manik and Cabir entered the office laughing hard and cracking jokes which got everyone's attention over there.. They never seen Manik laughing this way.. So they just kept on staring at him.. This caught Manik's attention and he got confused.. 

Manik(whispers)- In sab ko kya ho gaya.. aise ghur kyu rahe hai mujhe..?

Cabir- May be to find the new Manik Malhotra..

Manik- matlab..?

Cabir- badh me tumhi samaj jaoge.. ye sab chod.. You know what you've to do right..??

Manik- haa.. But what if it backfires..??

Cabir- arey.. itna pareshan kyu ho rahe ho.. ye Cabir Dhawan ka plan hai.. kabhi mera plans flop huyi hai kya..?

Manik- kabhi success bhi nahi huwa tha..!!

Cabir- ho jatha hai kabhi kabhi.. wo toh choti choti ghalthiyo ki wajah se.. 

he covers up his mistakes..

Manik-  aur ghalthiya toh sab se hotha hai...

Cabir - what..?