CHAPTER- 11

Thanks for the good response in the last chapter..

Happy Reading...!!!

********************************************************************************************

everyone left.. manik too drifted to sleep..

she sat in front of him without moving her eyes from him even for a second.. as if she closes her eyes, he'll vanish..

when Manik moves in his sleep.. his neck chain comes out..

she was shocked.. she looked towards her chest and held her neck chain in her hands.. Both of their chains resembles as a couple neck chains..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(The one written "I carry your heart" is of Manik's and the one written "with me" is of Nandu's)

She got lost in her own thoughts..

flashback continues...

she approached him and hugged to wish him.. he too hugs her back.. and pecks on her forehead..

Manik- how is my girl doing..??

Nandu- perfect.. how is my guy..??

Manik- missing his jaan...

Nandu- aww.. manik..!!

she hugged him again..

Manik- acha.. i've something for you..!!

Nandu- what..??

she was not at all excited and her vision was somewhere else..

Manik- whats this Nandu..? I am here talking about a surprise and you're not at all interested..!!

still without looking at him, she asked..

Nandu- ha.. bolo na.. mein sun rahi hu..

He got irked and turned towards her eye sight and found a girl ogling at him..

He understood the complete scene and his possessive girl friend is so busy shooting angry glares at that girl..  but the girl is not at all interested in Nandu's glares..

he thought of a plan and smirked..

Nandu got alerted when that girl all of a sudden started blushing..

Nandu mutters- Ye ladki sharma kyu rahi hai..!

she turned to her left and found MAnik too smiling at that girl..

Manan- Connected through heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें