Sunday, 1:29 AM

As he rested his back on the wall behind him, Thomas sighed in happiness, holding the many candies he had collected from the many houses that he had visited. However, even If he had been excited about halloween - his favorite holiday,- there was also something else that excited him even more than that, the reason why he had decided to come home a little bit earlier than expected.

Newt and their daughter, Elijah, excited him the most, to a point where the huge smile on his lips practically hurt his face muscles.

The brunet boy observed them carefully; How Newt, still with the make up on laid on the soft bed, with his head lightly leaning to the side, arms wrapped around the little heavenly creature who slept peacefully as she nibbled Newt's shirt.

The boy sighed happily, and after pushing the candies away, he walked to the double bed he and Newt shared and laid down quietly so that he wouldn't wake up the blond. Once there, he took his time staring at the blond angel until he saw how his rose wrinkling in dislike and a small smile forming on his lips.

"Could I really have it all?" He whispered to himself, bringing his hand up to run his fingers through Newt's hair. The other barely moved.

"No, but you will definitely notice how much less of candies you'll have tomorrow." Newt commented in a husky and tired voice, his eyes slowly opening. "Did you have fun tonight?"

"Not much since you weren't with me."

"I had to stay here and take care of Elijah." Newt chuckled. "I am sure you ate more than your stomach can take either way."

"Maybe. Or may--"

He was halfway through his sentence when he realised, Newt's eyelids were fully closed. His lips had parted, and small breaths came out like a soft breeze. Elijah continued to nibble in his shirt, her face hidden in the oversized shirt Newt was wearing. Thomas smiled to himself.

He really had it all.

A/N:

Okay so this was the end of the halloween scheme! I hope you guys enjoyed it if so, SMASH THE VOTE BOTTOM!

Also, I am thinking to make a sequel to this book, called “3:00 AM”!!!

Well that was all. Do not forget to check out my other books, (my favorites are Sacrilege and Oblivious so make sure to check it out, aye!)

What other scheme do you want to see? Comment below!

See you guys!

-newt.