3

"Jasper, did you receive the special tools I sent to the Agate?" Yellow Diamond asked.

"Yes, I have the destabilizer and the cloak." Jasper spoke, her voice gravelly.

You stood awkwardly by this amazing gem, nervous.

"Good. I assume you already know the plans from the Agate. I'll prepare a gem drop ship at the nearest base, good luck." Yellow Diamond waved her hand, the door in the back opening.

The Agate from earlier was standing outside in the hallway, adjusting her small cloak. She made the Diamond with her hands and bowed.

Once the door shut, you looked towards the Agate for directions. You were an obedient gem, after all.

"Alright, I'll direct you to the specific base, and then we can—"

Yellow Agate was interrupted by Jasper. "I don't need directions, I can guide myself." Jasper growled.

"B-but Yellow Diamond said—hey!"
Jasper had shoved Yellow Agate out of the way as she began to walk to the drop zone.

"She needs to learn some manners," Yellow Agate muttered.

When you arrived at the base with Yellow Agate, Jasper was already in the drop ship. It's engines growled ferociously, obviously ready.

"Well then, I'm supposed to leave you here. A ruby will be sent in a ship behind you." Yellow Agate smiled.

"Thanks again for leading me, these new halls are confusing!" You laughed.

"No problem. Good luck," Yellow Agate smiled and patted your shoulder before you walked on the ship.

"Hurry up and take a seat, I want this mission to be over with," Jasper barked.

You yelped, And quickly took a seat by a nearby control panel.

This was going to be a long mission.