Its about to go down. Chpt 6;

-19:23pm-

The crew got back to the hotel and the boys stare at the girls in suprise.

Hana: WHAT!

Prodigy: Why did you guys go all 'moody' on the OMG girls?

Rossia: WHAT! We did not. They were!

Prince: (smirks) It was funny.

Steph: (giggles) yeah.. kind of.

Alanah: (imitates Rossia) Something funny bitch because we can take this outside.

Everyone: (laughs)

Rossia: Bitch needs to be taught a lesson!

???: Who's the bitch?

Everyone turns around to see The OMG Girls standing behind them smirking.

Rossia: OH HELL NO, Why are you skanks here for?

Roc nudges Rossia and gives her the [ The fuck? look] she gives it back.

Star: Babe the only skanks here are you 4 little pigs.

Hana: What did she call us?

Babydoll: I believe she said 4 little pigs.

Alanah: Thats it bitch you going down.

Hana runs up to Babydoll and punches her in her head, then grabs her weave and rips it out, spitting on her and fly kicking her face. Babydoll gets up and punches her in the belly but not hard enough and Hana knee's her face and smashes her against the wall the boys try to stop her but then realise that Rossia has jumped on to Star, slapping her face and stepping on her belly and punching her and Steph grabs Beauty and punches her face, spits on her and smashes her face into the door while fly kicking her belly and Alanah records it)

Steph: Serves (punches Beauty) you (punches) right (punches) to (punches) mess (punches) with (punches) us! (kicks in the face)

The boys finslly manage to get the girls off the OMG girls to see there all bloody in the face and crying.

Beauty: We'll be BACK! (limps toRossia)We're here cause we coming on tour with MINDLESS BEHAVIOR.

Rossia: WHAT (red in the face) Get out of my face (slaps her)

Beauty lips to her room while Star and Babydoll follow.

Roc:THE FUCK ROSSIA? YOU MESSED HER UPSHE FAMOUS PEOPLE GANNA TALK----

Rossia kisses him on the cheekand Roc smiles.

Roc: --- but I dont care.

Prodigy: That was some funny shit Hana. (he kisses her on the lips) This means we dating now, I need a lady who will fight for me (chuckles)

Everyone: (laughs)

Prince: (whispers to Stephanie) this means we defo dating. (smiles)

Steph: (blushes) (kisses his cheek)

Ray: May I do the honours Alanah?

Alanah: You may.

Ray: (kisses her hand) (laughs)

They all go to bed, all coupled up.

Steph&Prince.

Hana&Prod.

Rossia&Roc.

Alanah&Ray.

BUT WILL IT LAST?..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY CHAPTER 6 LOL.

I DEFO ENJOYED WRITTING THIS HAHA :P

it was fun lol.

Moment For Life... [Mindless Behavior Love Story]ON HOLD.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें