Chapter 53

Kai had been gone for a few hours, now being past noon the next day and Sebastian and Ciel were each getting ready to go out. The boy had been out of little space for awhile, smiling as he picked out a nice outfit before showing his boyfriend.
"How's this, Sebastian?" He smiled and turned around so his outfit was seen. However, the man only gave a small grin, telling the other to look in the closet again, and to look all the way to the right. The blunette raised an eyebrow curiously before making his way over to the sliding door, opening it and looking the right way. He hummed softly and flipped through the clothes before he froze up a bit. "Sebastian, why the fuck is there a dress in my closet?" He said and took the hook out, holding it up to show the other.
"I saw it and thought you'd be adorable in it, I ran out this morning before you two woke up to get it." He said and sat on the bed, continuing to keep his eyes locked on the other. Ciel blushed furiously, pouting a flight bit before angrily marching over to the connected bathroom and changing. He stepped out, blushing and already beginning to pull it down to further cover his bottom. The older man had smirked softly and put an arm around his waist.
"You look perfect.... Now come on, I have a surprise for when we get there..."