Chapter 52

"N-No, wait Ciel...." Kai blushed a bit and looked to the side, putting on arm over his face. Ciel looked down at him curiously, tilting his head.
"What's wrong....?" He asked curiously, the other shook his head a bit.
"This is...." He mumbled quietly. The blunette frowned slightly, shaking his head in disagreement. "Yes it is...!" The other shot back, sitting up fast.
"No, it's no-"
"We are watching the worst episode of SpongeBob!!" The blonde yelled and pouted. The other little scoffed, looking offended.
"No! This is the best episode!" The two continued to bicker in the living room, catching the attention of the caregiver. Both were tired so that was definitely making them even crankier.
"Are you two tired?" Sebastian spoke up and they stopped, pouting a bit as they nodded and yawned on cue. He chuckled softly and stood, the two smaller boys following after. "Ciel, go get Kai some comfy clothes, ok?" He got a nod in response but before the other scurried away he blushed softly.
"C-Can we have bottles of warm milk....?" He asked a bit quietly, the other little nodding in response and hugged his arm. The eldest agreed and began making the two bottles, Making sure they were the perfect temperature by testing it on his wrist before carrying them to the bedroom. He saw that they had already laid on the bed, giggling tiredly over something before the opening door caught their attention. They each made grabby hands towards the bottles before they were given them and covered up. Instantly both nipples went into their mouths, relaxing significantly once they tasted the milk and closed their eyes. Sebastian smiled and kissed both their foreheads, telling then to sleep well before he quietly left the room and shut the door behind him.

(I am running out of ideas and need help.)