Chapter 20

Before he knew it, the boy was on his elbows and knees, his face resting against a pillow as he heard the pop of a cap. His breath was a bit ragged as he tried to decipher how different a real man would feel compaired to the toy he'd been using. It'll feel better right? This.... This is it. He hated to admit it but he was still a virgin, it was embarrassing, but the truth. Yet, he really wanted this to happen, he couldn't believe how much he trust this man, he jad barely known him a few weeks, through social media, but here they are. Obviously, he had been stretched out before but the toy still couldn't compare to Sebastian's length. In all honestly, Ciel actually thought he'd get torn into two, that he wouldn't be able to stretch out that much. He readjusted himself as he heard the larger man slick himself up, gripping the mattress gently when the head nudged against his semi-tight entrance.
"Ha-ahn..... I-It's not gonna.... Ah!" The words came out as a mix of whimpers and soft sobs at the massive length being pushed within him. The lube made it easily slip into him but the stretch still hurt way to much. His fists knotted within the bedsheets tightly, tearing them in the process. His face was buried into the pillow as he bit down on it to silence himself. Tears ran down from the corners of his eyes as he tried to focus on anything but the pain erupting through his lower half. The heat, there was heat in his back, like a blanket. It was Sebastian as he thrusted the rest of his way inside the tightness. He continued to lean over the other as he let out a few breaths, not being nearly as ragged as the one beneath him.
"S-Seba-Ah..... I-It's t-too bi..... I-I can't...." He panted heavily, unable to move.
"Baby.... Baby, relax.... It's alright, Kitten.... That's it.... Match my breathing..." He pressed himself fully against the pale body beneath him as he breathed slowly, his chest raising and lowering at a steady pace. The smaller of the two kept attempting to match the steady breathing, little sobs and whimpers still leaving his mouth as the realization of how full he was hit him. His face was a deep crimson when he very slowly lifted his hips up, pushing them back even further. His mouth dropped open with a small bit of drool escaping. The pain was subsiding and pleasure was beginning to take over, making him crave the friction.
"S-Sebastian.... I-I.... Uhn~ M-Move...." He panted out, once again gripping the mattress and preparing himself for the other to start thrusting. Ever so slowly he felt the other pull out almost all the way before thrusting back in. He released a gasp and a mix of a moan and whine. The raven continued thrusting ever so slowly, making sure the other got used to it. However, he wanted to pound into Ciel's small body, making him writhe beneath him. Luckily, he began letting out small moans, slowly increasing in volume. The pain was almost entirely gone now, and every little movement seemed to make him feel so good.
"Ah~ Hahahah~" he panted heavily, taking in a breath after every noise, his nails digging into the bedsheets again. They were high in pitch, turning whiney as the very end. The much larger male took this as a signal to increase the speed in which his hips moved. However, he increased it by a faster amount than the other expected. Ciel continued to have drool roll down his chin, slowly sliding down the front of his throat as well. His moans continued to get even louder until he was crying and screaming out while Sebastian slammed into him harshly. He cried out his name, just like he was told to back when they first video chatted. His body rocked forward with every powerful thrust, making him moan out loudly.
"F-F- Ah~ F-Fuck me harder, Daddy~! H-Harder!" He whimpered out, trying to feel every bit of pleasure possible. This was a.... Well, kinda like a bonus for anyone involved with Ciel. Depending on how far your relationship was with him, would decide how much you knew. The other's hips stuttered for a moment, freezing up yet being pushed all the way forward. His submissive whined as his back arched, entire body shaking. "N-No...! D-Don't st-"
"Hmmmm~ Beg me properly...." Sebastian rolled his hips forward once, making the other whine and shift eagerly.
"D-Daddy.... Daddy, punish me.... F-Fuck me harder please, I-I'll be good...." He rocked his hips backwards, trying to receive any kind of friction.
"Be a good what?"
"A-A good slut, Daddy...."
"Bingo." A dirty smirk made it's way back to the raven's lips as he thrusted extremely hard, hitting the boy's sweet spot without even trying. His thrusts continued to be aimed there, harder, harder, and harder. Each time, the blunette moaned out louder, until he was almost screaming. They were going to get a hell of an amount of complaints from people all down the entire hall, they both knew that much.
"Se- Ahh~ I'm gonna.... Gonna-!" His sentence wasn't finished before pleasure ran through every one of his veins, splattering onto the bedsheets below him as his teeth tore into the bedsheet. A chuckle filled the air as the thrusts continued, becoming choppy before Ciel felt a warm essence fill him all the way to the hilt, making him shudder and let out a small moan. His body fell flat against the bed as it became limp, while Sebastian pulled out slowly, letting his release drip out of the spent boy and onto the mattress.
"S-Sebastian..... SebastianSebastianSebastian..... Sebastian...." He panted out, mumbling the name into the now tangled blanket below him. It happened on video chat too, Ciel never knew why but he always would end up calling out after he finished, like he felt safe if he did so.
"Ciel...."