Chapter 2

Sebastian stood from his bed, the black duvet slightly pooling onto the floor. He shrugged it off before standing and walking to the large dresser that stood in the center of the wall. He opened the second drawer before grabbing a new pair of boxers then grabbing jeans and a plain T-shirt. He walked into the bathroom, the cold tiles made him shiver slightly as he reached over and turned on the water, allowing it to heat up before he undressed. When he did, he stepped into the hot stream of water, allowing it to cascade down his shoulders and back. He let out a content sigh as it seeped into his hair as well, his fringe sticking to his forehead. He then began the usual process, washing his hair, face and then his full body.
After washing away all the soap, he stopped the water and climbed out, stepping carefully onto the mat that quickly soaked up the drops of water that fell off his fit body. Grabbing a nearby towel he dried himself off and glanced at his phone for a moment. He smirked slightly as he dried off entirely, pulling up his pants so they hung loosely around his hips, the belt not even close to doing its job. He also decided that he would switch out his T-shirt for a button up, draping it over his shoulders with the tie around his neck. He positioned his phone so it rested against the wall, standing a top the vanity with the faucet keeping it from slipping. He set a short timer and quickly let a smirk grace his lips just as the photo was snapped. He sent it to the other teen without a second thought.

HellovaHottie sent a photo:

LittleBlueTeacup: Holy Shit!!

LittleBlueTeacup: Why would you send me that??

LittleBlueTeacup: You can't just not answer!!

LittleBlueTeacup: Dammit I forgot you were leaving....

LittleBlueTeacup sent a photo:

LittleBlueTeacup: I did my best to look good

HellovaHottie: Sorry I took long

HellovaHottie: It's an adorable picture though ;)

LittleBlueTeacup: //Blushing//

LittleBlueTeacup: Jk, fuck off :)

HellovaHottie: Woah, what the fuck? First you're all excited now this?

LittleBlueTeacup: I wasn't excited, in fact that picture made me uncomfortable :)

HellovaHottie: Man, you're mean when you're turned on

LittleBlueTeacup: I'm not turned on! Jesus, fuck you perv

HellovaHottie: Damn, alright I'll leave

~Read at 4:47~

As Sebastian slowly set his phone down, his gaze stayed fixated on the now black screen. What the fuck just happened? What was the other male thinking? Maybe his phone was stolen.... No, someone like that he must always have phone on him. He shrugged it off again and continue his normal daily routine, getting excited whenever he got a notification. His excitement would soon deflate as he quickly realized it wasn't LittleTeacup coming to apologize. Fine then, fuck him. The raven had other people he could talk to, and other people who wanted to talk to him. He picked up his phone, beginning to use his thumb to scroll through the many profiles. Few looked as interesting but he shrugged it off and continued searching. Well, until a curious message slid down from the top of his screen.

LittleBlueTeacup: Hey, why are you ignoring me?