The Monster Inside of Us

~ Olivia's P.O.V. ~

   I sat against Dylan as we sat on Louis's couch. He held me tightly as he nuzzled his head in my neck as I searched through Instagram feed. I smiled as I got a notification. I clicked on it. Imagine Dragons released their new song, Monster. I pulled away from Dylan.

  "Olivia, is everything alright?" He asked. I nodded.

  "I want to get a few more tattoo's." I told him. He nodded as he grabbed my hand and walked to the bedroom we share. I quickly changed into tie-dye high waisted shorts, a white tank top, and my converse. I put my hair up in a messy bun and wrapped a bandana around it. I added a few more strokes of mascara. I slid on my Aviators as I took Dylan's hand and walked him out of the house. Grabbing my backpack on the way out. I grabbed my phone as Dylan drove to town. "Oh, go to the one on Fifth Street." I said pointing to the street ahead. He turned and parked the car.

_____________

 ~ Eleanor's P.O.V. ~

   I walked into Olivia's room to get her laundry to clean. I picked up Dylan's sweatpants. A good stash of money was showing from under the bed. I picked the money. I picked up more clothes off the ground to find more stashes of money. I threw it on the floor as I searched throughout her room. I cell phone hid on his side of the bed/ I looked through the contacts. Aubrey, Brianna, Chelsi, Danielle, Ellie, Flora, Gianna, Hannah, Iris, Julie, Kylie, Larissa, Molly, Nancy...... I threw the phone on the bed. I dug in between the wall and mattress. Shuffling came into the room while I had my arm stuck.

  "Eleanor?" Liam asked.

  "Oh, hi Liam." I breathed out.

  "What are you doing?" He asked.

  "I need help getting my journal from down here." I said moving out of the way. He stuck his arm in between the wall and the mattress. He pulled out the journal. I opened it.

Aubrey Lee Ann - 247 Koala Street, Sydney, Australia - $350 per night.

Brianna Khloe - 40 Jack's Street, London, United Kingdom - $500 per night

  "Oh no," I whispered thinking Liam had left.

  "What's wrong?" He asked.

  "Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." I said as I walked out of the room. I grabbed my hair as I ran downstairs.

  "Elle, what's going on?" Louis asked.

  "No, no. Why her? Why did she chose him? No, no. She'll be devastated. Maybe if I don't tell her then she won't be. But I won't be able to do that." I stated as I dug my head in my hands which were placed on my lap.

  "What's wrong. Why would she be devastated? Who is she?" Louis asked.

  "He's a man whore!" I exclaimed.

  "Who's a man whore?" Niall exclaimed jumping off the couch. I grabbed Louis's hand as I dragged him up to Olivia's room. Liam looked furious as he flipped through the pages.

  "How did she get all this money?" Perrie asked walking in.

  "She's probably a stripper." Sophia smirked. I ignored her as I grabbed the cash. I began to smell it. It had a female smell to it.

  "Oh, no. She, she." I began. Louis ran to me to catch me as I sank into the floor.

  "How does he have the nerve to do such a thing?!" Liam raged as he threw the book on the bed. Harry walked over to it and picked up the book. He tossed Louis the phone. He looked through it and furrowed his eyebrows looking confused.