Chapter 12

~ Olivia's P.O.V. ~

We parked into the movies and then got out. We walked to the ticket lady.

"Hello, what may I get for you?" She asked.

"Can we have five tickets for Alice in Wonderland, Black Swan, and Easy A?" Tyler asked. The lady nodded. Tyler gave her his credit card. He signed his signature on the little recite.

"Here you go." She said handing the us our tickets. We walked inside and started to walk into the actual theater.

"Wait we'll need food." I said. We ended up getting each a slushy, candy, and popcorn. We walked into the theater. We found five seats at the very top. We took the seats. We placed our 3D glasses on as the movie started.

__________

My favorite movie of the night was Alice in Wonderland. Then I liked Easy A. Black Swan was okay but I missed a lot of it because I drank like four slushies and had to take multiple bathroom breaks throughout the movie. We started to walk back to the car when we saw this girl get beaten up by this older guy.

"Now get in the goddamned car!" He screamed her.

"But I don't want to." She stammered.

"Hey maybe we should go help her." I whispered to Joey.

"No, I don't want you getting hurt." He whispered. I was already halfway there. I tapped th guy on the shoulder.

"Excuse me." I said.

"What do you want?" He spat at me.

"Olivia!" Joey screamed.

"So, Olivia is it? What do you want?" He asked.

"This." I said. I punched him in the face. Blood came from his nose. He slapped my cheek. I felt hands on my waist.

"Olivia!" Joey whispered in my ear. "Stay with me." I felt my body being lifted up. I was carried. "Olivia, can you hear me?" He asked.

"Loud and clear." I said.

"Okay lets get you home." He said. I heard the car door open. I was placed down and Joey put my seatbelt on. I tried to sit up. I opened my eyes and we were driving home. We were turning onto my street. "Thank you for taking me away from the blood." I said he looked at me. I caught his eyes.

"Your welcome. So how are thing with you and Liam?" He asked.

"Oh, well we had another fight last night. I really don't want to go home." I whined.

"If you want to, you can sleepover at my house." Joey said.

"That would be great. Here let me grab somethings and I will be right out." I said getting out of the car. I walked to the front of the house. I opened the door to see the guys sitting in the living room.

"Hey, so how was your movie?!"Niall asked.

"Fine." I said trying to make my way upstairs.

"Hey, Liv, what happened to you face?!" Louis said walking up to me. He brushed my upper cheek lightly.

"Nothing." I whispered.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm staying with Joey for the night." I replied walking up the stairs. I walked into my room and started to pack my bag. I finished within 5 minutes. I grabbed a couple of movies. I started to walk to the door when i was stopped by Liam.

"Hey, Olivia," He said waving his hand. I pushed past him an started to walk. Liam grabbed a hold of my arm.

"Ow, that hurts." I said.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Joey asked standing up from the car.

"Let go of me Liam." I said.

"Have a good night Olivia." He whispered. He let me go. I picked myself up an walked to Joey.

"Hey are you okay?!"He asked. He hugged me. He lifted my chin up to his face. He placed his lips onto my. He suddenly moved back and screamed. Liam was hold him.

"Liam!?"I shouted. Liam fell to the ground. Joey got up. "Get in the car." I said. He placed himself in the car. I ran to the car. "Slam the gas!" I shouted we drove fastly to Joey's house. "Is there another way inside?" I asked Joey nodded. We parked the car and ran to the basemet doors. We slid in and I was the last one to get in. Liam was right behind us. He had the veins under his eyes. He was about to grab me but he was tackled. Louis looked at me.

"Liv, get inside and stay there. I will pick you up tomorrow." Louis shouted. I nodded and started to walk to the guys. I ran up the stairs and ran towards Louis. I quickly pecked his cherk and ran to get inside of the house. I closed the door and locked it. The guys gave me a face. They had a look of fear in their eyes.

"Olivia what just happened?" Joey asked. I gave him a look.

"Just a jealous ex problem. " I said.

"So what are we going to do?" Tyler asked.

"Hey, I know what we could do." I said. I grabbed my movies. We all sat down on the couch and watched the movie Mean Girls.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Chickies

Sorry this chapter was short and crappy but I needed to update. I am grounded because of grades so I won't be here often anymore :( Sorry

Bye Chickies -

~Cathy K xoxoxo