Chapter 16

~ Olivia’s P.O.V. ~

    It hurts to look at Louis like this. He’s absolutely heartbroken. I went back to school three days ago and it sucks. Everyone is making fun of me or bullying me and no one’s there to stand up for me. I got back to my locker. I packed my bag and walked outside. Rachel was standing next to her friends pointing and laughing at me. I ignored it and started walking to my flat. Rachel walked up to me. She threw a punch in my face. I felt my cheek form a bruise.

     “That was for breaking Liam’s heart not once but twice.” She spat. Rachel threw another punch to my face. I felt my eyelid get punched. This was definitely going to leave a mark.

     “Rachel get away from her!” Liam’s voice came behind us. I turned my head to see Liam.

     “Liam you were supposed to be there for me not her!” Rachel exclaimed.

     “I never liked you Rachel. Olivia is my little sister and you won’t her!” Liam roared. I started to run to Liam. Rachel yanked my hair back.

     “You’re going to stay you little bitch.” Rachel roared. Liam ran to me. He threw a punch at Rachel. She yelped and let go of me. Liam took me away.

     “You’re going to stay away from her or else I will hurt you even more.” Liam growled. He turned around and walked me to his car. I got in the passenger seat. He sat down next to me and closed the door. “Are you alright Olivia?” He asked so sweetly.

     “No.” I said feeling my eyes begin to water.

     “What’s wrong?” He asked.

     “I miss you and the guys. I need you Liam.” I said.

    “We miss you, Louis, Eleanor, and Caisy too. There’s sort of a problem with you and me now.” He said.

     “What would that be?” I asked turning my smile into a frown.

     “I’m dating Danielle now. I’m sorry Olivia.”  He said. I felt a tear stroll down my cheek. I walked out of the car. I started to run my way to the flat. I unlocked the door quickly then shut it after me. I slid down on the floor and buried my head into my hands. I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

     “Olivia!” Louis shouted rushing to my side. “Olivia, are you okay?!” He asked. I shook my head. “Will you tell me what’s wrong?” He asked.

      “Liam, I told him how I feel about him, and then he told me he’s dating Danielle.” I said lifting my face.

      “What happened to your face?” He asked.

    “Rachel threw a couple punches to it.” I mumbled.

    “I’m sorry Liv. What are you going to do know?” He asked.