Chapter 37

~ Olivia’s P.O.V. ~

    She was standing there. Why her? How did she get my address?

    “Love, who’s at the door?” Zayn asked walking towards me.

    “The Starbucks bitch,” I mumbled under my breath.

    “Renna?!” He asked.

    “Hey, Zayn, how have you been?” She asked.

    “I’ve been good, how about you?” He asked. “Olivia, let her in.” He said. I nodded and opened my door.

    “Oh, so you’re Olivia! Zayn told me so much about you!” She said like she didn’t remember me.

    “Are you alright love?” Louis asked.

    “Yeah, I need to go take some Tylenol, I have a massive headache." I lied going into the kitchen. I took a deep breath. Why, out of all the people? Why her?! I sighed and walked towards the fridge. My phone started to buzz. Lottie. I answered it.

Hullo?

Olivia, where are you?

What do yo mean, love?

You are supposed to pick me up in 10 minutes.

Oh right,I'll be right there.

 I ended the call and ran towards the door. I threw on my shoes and grabbed Mom's keys. Who shall be the one to come with me? Louis.

     "Louis, I need to pick need you to do some errands with me." I said tossing him he keys. He caught them and came outside after he put on his shoes. "I have to take mom’s car so I need you to take your car." I said. He nodded and did what I asked. I got into the car and started to drive. I drove towards the house. Lottie was on her phone. "Lottie, come on love!" I shouted as I parked the car. I tossed mom the keys as we got into the car.

      "Louis!" She explained.

      "How are you today, Charlotte?" He asked.

      "I'm good, how about you?" She asked.

      "I'm not doing too bad my love. So what movie are you going to see?" Louis asked.

  “Um I think it’s between Monte Carlo, Bad Teacher, or Bridesmaids.” She said.

  “Wait isn’t Cory Monteith in Monte Carlo with Selena Gomez?” I asked turning around to look at Lottie. She nodded.

   “Did you see the new Glee episode?” She asked.

   “No, I’ve been busy lately.” I said. She nodded and looked out the window. “Is everything alright at home Lottie?” I asked. I saw a tear rush down her cheek. She nodded and took her hoodie sleeve to wipe it. I unbuckled my seatbelt and hoped into the backseat next to her. “Charlotte, you’re not okay.” I whispered. She shook her head as she turned to face me. “Will you tell me what’s wrong?” I asked.

   “I miss you and Louis at home. Mom and Dad are fighting more than ever. I need my older siblings there to comfort me.” She said. “You are not there at all.” She said sobbing. I pulled her into my shoulder.

   “Charlotte, I am right here for you. Always.” I said kissing the top of her head. “And so is Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn.” I added. I heard Louis let out a chuckle. “Okay, now you don’t want to be late.” I said.

    “I can’t go out like this when my makeup is running down my cheek.” She said pulling away.

    “Guru Olivia got it!” I shouted as I reached for my makeup bag. Started to fix her makeup. After she was finished I gave her 20 pounds. She walked into the mall. I looked at Louis. He was texting on his phone. I turned around and hoped back into the passenger seat. “Whatcha doin there Louis?” I asked trying to look over his shoulder.