Kiss and Tell

A/N ~ Hey guys, this is my 50th part of Past the Stars! I am really excited! Keep reading! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

_________________________________________________________

~ Olivia's P.O.V. ~

      After we finished our chicken and steak Caisy's family went to bed. Caisy started to build a fire. She had the lads help her bring down chairs. I sat on Liam's lap. I was close to him. We started to roast marshmallows and sing by the campfire. We played What Make You Beautiful, Wide Awake, Good Time, and R.I.P. I looked at Caisy who looked busy inside of her sweatshirt pocket. I looked at her weirdly. I crawled off Liam's lap and crawled to Caisy who was in her teal beach chair. Shoe noticed and elbowed my arm. She made an opening to hee sweatshirt pocket which showed her having cupcake tape on her nails.

    "The bitch messed up my weave." Caisy whispered. I let out a snicker. I tried to crawl back to Liam but I fell onto the sand dying of laughter.

    "Are you alright love?" Liam asked getting up to get me. He picked me up and carried me to the cair. I was dying of laughter. "What's wrong?" Liam asked concerned about me.

   "Oh I'll tell you what's wrong! I was getting my weave did then bam! The lady messed up my weave and wouldn't let me get a refund. Instead she suggested a free manicure. She started on my nails and ended up messing up my nails too! Look at these!" Caisy shouted acting all ghetto. By now I was dying of laughter on the sand beause I fell off of Liam. Some of the lads let ot a laugh.

    "Oh Caisy sometimes I get worried about you." Aaron said in a concerned voice. I smiled and looked up at the sky.

    "Why the smile on your face love?" Liam asked.

    "Cheshire is smiling tonight." I informed him, making him laugh.

    "I have something for you." He said reahing into his pocket. He pulled put a small locket.  It was ruty. he handed it to me. Everything went white.

___________

    "Come on Hunter!" A girl that looked like me but she was a brunette screamed at a man running after her.

    "Hazel, hold on!" The one man shoued, Hunter. He had Liam's eyes. He ran to Hazel as fast as a vampire.

    "Come on slow poke." Hazel said looking back to Hunter. 

    "What if we get caught? We aren't suppose to be doing this. You know how the legacy strictly says that sealing partners can't be toether." Huner exlaimed.

    "I don't care about the legacy, I want to be with you. You know that. Come on, we better do this fast if we want don't want to get caught." Hazel said stripping off until she was in a corset.

    "Do you think anyboy will notice if you moan?" Hunter asked stripping off. There was a gun shot and both Hazel and Huner fell down. The image faded.

    See this is why you and Liam can't be together. You aren't allowed to have sealing partners tother because then someone will get hurt. Mother's voice popped in my head. I let out a scream. I felt arms wrap around me proactively.  I looked to see Liam holding me tightly against his body. Everyone's attention wad focused on me. I tried to take deep breaths but I couldn't.

    "Is she alright?" Harry asked walking over to me.

    "I'll take her back to the hotel." Liam said getting up. He picked me up wih him. He carried me up the hill. He opened the glass sliding doors. He dropped me in the living room but I followed him. We walked imto Caisy's room. He started to pack my things. We walked back downstairs to see Drew standing there.