Chapter 33

~ Olivia’s P.O.V. ~

I felt a slithering down my bag. I tried not to squirm. I was terrified. What if it’s a snake?! OMG I can’t freak out. I moved to Harry who was to my right. I tapped on his shoulder.

      “Harry, Hazzabear, please wake up.” I whispered.

      “Olivia, what’s wrong?” He asked.

      “There’s something in my sleeping bag.” I said.

      “Oh, try to get out carefully.” He said quickly getting out of his. He held his arms out for me. He pulled me slowly out. Once I was out he picked up the sleeping bag and tried to shake out the thing inside of my sleeping bag. A snake got out of the sleeping bag. I let out a horrific shriek once I realized it was the Adder Snake. The only poisonous snake in the UK, well the only native poisonous.

      “Ahhhh! Oh MY God It’s a snake!” I shouted. The snake hissed. I ran to the deck. Everyone quickly got up.

      “Olivia!” Louis shouted.

     “I……I’m……fine…..fine…..” I said shaking. Louis ran over to me. Liam picked up the snake. Louis wrapped his arms around my shoulder. “Liam!” I shrieked. “Stop its poisonous!” I shrieked. He held it so it couldn’t bite him. He started to walk to me. I backed away as he got closer. “Liam!” I shrieked. “Liam please stop!” I shouted.

    “Olivia, relax it won’t bite you.” Zayn said. “Well, by the way he’s holding it.” He reinsured me.

    “Please, I have a fear of snakes.” I said.

    “Olivia! Come on it’s just a snake.” Harry shouted. I took off my right shoe. I pointed to the bottom of my foot were I had a scar.

    “This, this is from when I was 6. I went on a daytrip with a couple of friends, we went hiking in the woods and there was a spider. I took my shoe off and killed the spider. I stepped on something squishy and it turned out to be an Adder Snake. I had gotten bitten by it. It really hurt so I have a fear of snakes because I was bit by one.” I said looking down at the deck.

    “Sorry, love.” Liam said throwing it on the ground. I screamed a little and jumped into Louis’ arms. Liam grabbed a nearby stick. He broke it in half. The snake hissed. Liam threw one half at the snake. It got him stuck. I let out a sigh. Joey looked at me.

    “Princess, I am so sorry!” Niall exclaimed. He ran towards me. He pulled me into a hug.

    “Princess?!” Joey asked with a bit of anger.

    “Not like that lad. It’s just that weird sister/brother relationship.” Niall said.

    “Don’t worry, love. I would have smacked him if he were to kiss me.” I said.

   “But Liam and Harry stole a kiss and you didn’t smack them.” He said quieting down the part about kissing.

   “What?” Joey asked confused. “What did they steal?” He asked.

   “Liam kissed my cheek and then broke my one door rough housing with Harry over it.” I said.

   “Only the cheek though, right?” He asked. I nodded walking towards him. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a hug. “Good, because these lips are mine.” He said kissing my lips. His lips were so soft. He pulled me closer.

   “Joey.” I said. I pulled away.

   “Breakfast is ready!” Liam shouted from the deck. I grabbed Joey’s hand and walked him inside. “Here you two are.” He said giving us glass cups. It had granola bits on the bottom, yogurt in the middle, and raspberry’s on the top.