Chapter 36

~ Olivia’s P.O.V. ~

    “Harry? Can you get in here please?” I asked leaning my head backwards but keeping my eyes on the cat.

    “Yes…..Phoebe, I told you to keep it a secret!” Harry exclaimed.

   “Sorry Harry!” She said.

   “Look, this is Molly she’s only 3 months. I picked her up from the adoption center, it was for you.” He said.

   “Why?” I asked.

   “Well, because I was playing with little Bailey May when she had one of those little dog heart attacks and died in my hands.” Harry said. I wanted to cry, be mad at him. But I couldn’t. I didn’t actually have any of those other feelings. “You’re not going to cry?” He asked.

   “No, I have worse thing to think about.” I said.

   “Such as?” Harry asked.

   “Maybe not in front of Phoebe.” I said. “Here we can go for a little walk.” I said. I grabbed Harry’s hand and Phoebe’s. I took them downstairs. “Harry and I are going for a walk.” I said.

   “Okay be back before Zayn’s cousin come back though.” Louis said.

   “Oh right.” I nodded forgetting that Zayn’s cousin, Renna, was coming for the weekend. I put on my coat. Harry was waiting by the door for me. I ran to Joey and pecked his lips. I heard an ‘Aw’ slip from Danielle’s lips. “I’ll be back later.” I said walking towards Harry. We exited the flat and started to walk to the park.

   “So what’s the problem?” He asked.

  “My Grams is in the Hospital.” I said, “Granddad said she has a 65% chance of surviving this. That was the phone call this morning.” I added. Harry pulled me into a hug.

   “I’m sorry Olivia.” He said kissing my head.

   “Look, guys I found him!” A man said. He was holding a camera. “Harry Styles, what are you doing with band member, Louis Tomlinson’s sister?” He asked. Harry ignored him. “Harry is there something going on between the two of you.” He asked again. Harry took my hand and walked in the other direction. “Harry, wait!” The man shouted. Harry started to run. I was following him until we reached a familiar street. It had the old house on it. We ran to my parent’s door. They opened it.

   “Olivia, is everything alright?” Mom asked.

  “The……..paparazzi……….are………following……..us.” I breathed out.

  “Okay, come on in you two.” She said rushing us inside. She closed the door. “So how have you two been?” She asked bringing us into the kitchen.

   “I’ve been good, and how about you mom?” I asked.

   “I’m doing well, I just miss you and Louis home.” She said with a frown at the end.

   “Mom, I’m a couple streets away, come and visit us whenever you want to.” I said.

  “Okay, that sounds lovely. How about you Harry?” She asked.

   “I’m doing great, Mrs. Tomlinson.” He replied.

  “Please, just call me Jay, or mom.” She said. Here’s the thing about my mom, she is a warm person. She will let any of our friends call her mom. She’s very loveable, sometimes I feel like she needs to take a break from all this mom stuff. She seems overwhelmed sometimes. “Would you two like anything?”  She asked.