Chapter 13

~ Olivia’s P.O.V. ~

    I woke up in Joey’s arms in his bed. I snuggled closer to him for warmth.

     “Olivia?!” Joey asked.

     “Yeah?!” I replied.

     “Are you alright?” He asked.

     “Yeah, sorry for waking you up. I should get going.” I said.

     “No, please stay here with me!” Joey whined.

      “Fine, I’ll give you 5 minutes.” I said.

      “Thanks girl.” He said.

     “So, how did you sleep?” I asked him awkwardly.

     “Fine and how about you?” Joey asked.

     “I slept great.” I said.

     “That’s great, hey what was that whole thing with Liam?” He asked. Oh shit, I forgot to mention that.

    “What do you mean?” I asked.

    “He had veins under his eyes. It was like a costume or some cool fake thing just to scare us.” He looked at me.

     “Well, first I would like to know if you really like me. You did kiss me.”  I said.

     “What if this would answer it?” He leaned in and kissed my lips. His lips were soft and sweet.

     “That would answer everything.” I said smiling. He got out of the bed and helped me out. I put my hair up in a high bun. Joey held his hand out for mine. I grabbed and intertwined our fingers. We walked into a kitchen. “So what is for breakfast?” I asked.

     “We shall go out to Starbucks.” Joey said.

     “Can I change?” I asked.

    “Yes, here let me help you.” Joey said bringing me upstairs.

    “Joey, whoa.” I said. He let out a chuckle.

    “Not like that. Don’t get that idea Olivia.” He said.

    “Just wanted to make sure.” He winked at me.

    “We’ll save that for a later date.” He said. I laughed. He brought us to his room. He closed the door behind me. I walked to my bag. I changed into my bra and panties. I couldn’t find my shirt. I was now only wearing a tank top and panties. Plus a bra. I walked to the door. I opened it slightly. Joey looked up at me.

     “Joey, do you have a shirt I can borrow?” I asked.

    “Yeah, choose anyone you want.” He said. I closed the door behind me. I walked into his closet. I choose a denim shirt. I put it on and then put on my black skinny jeans. I grabbed my jacket and phone. I put my hair in a better messy bun with a bow in it. I walked out of the room. Joey held his arms open. I walked to him. “You look beautiful.”

    “Thank you.” I said. “Now go get dressed.” I said pushing him into his room. I walked downstairs to see the guys sitting on the couch.

    “Good morning Chicania.” Tyler said in a cheerful mood.

    “Morning.” I said with a smile.

    “Girl, you look great.” Sawyer said.

    “Thank you.” I said.

    “But there is this one thing that could top it off.” He said walking to the door. He threw me a pair of sunglasses. I caught them and put them on. They were Aviator Sunglasses. I put them on. Joey then walked down. I looked at him.