Torn

~ Olivia's P.O.V. ~

   A full week has passed and I'm not better. Caisy and Renna took me out to go see Pitch perfect to try to relieve my stress. It worked a little. I loved the movie. I found out that the actor who played Jesse was named Skylar Astin. He was so cute! I absolutely adore him. I really liked the shower scene and the riff-off. I thought it was fun. I was getting dressed into a simple teal floral dress with a white lace collar and flats. Liam wants me to stay off of heels for a while, at least until the baby is out. I sat down in Lou's chair as she did my makeup. Half way through I felt it rumble through my stomach about to spill. I quickly hopped off the chair and dashed for the bathroom. I locked it and ran to the nearest toilet. I threw up as fast as I could. After a few flushes I got up and wiped my mouth from the left over that stayed on the corners of my mouth. I walked carefully back to the dressing room to small chatter. Liam got off the small couch and ran up to me. He embraced me in a hug. His tight embrace felt good.

  "Thank god, you're okay." He said in my hair as he kissed my head. "We can let you sit out this week." He said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. I took his hand and held it there. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

  "I'm going to put up with it. Liam I can't just sit out. That's like if you were to sit out for one of your concerts." I said. He gave me a tighter squeeze. He let me go and gave me a peck on the lips before Lou quickly finished my makeup and rushed me out to the stage. I was handed a microphone as I walked up to get to the platform that would bring me down to the stage. The music started as soon as I was settled on the platform. I grabbed the microphone and put it to my lips.

  "Good luck." Paul said giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I nodded as I placed the microphone closer to my lips.

  " I thought, I saw a man brought to life

He was warm, he came around and he was dignified

He showed me what it was to cry

Well, you couldn't be that man I adored

You don't seem to know

Seem to care what your heart is for

But I don't know him anymore

There's nothing where he used to lie

The conversation has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see

The perfect sky is torn

You're a little late, I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune teller's right

Should have seen just what was there

And not some holy light

It crawled beneath my veins

And now I don't care, I had no luck

I don't miss it all that much

There's just so many things

That I can touch, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed