Chapter 29

~ Olivia’s P.O.V. ~

    “Harry are you a vampire?” I asked.

    “Yes, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I wasn’t hoping to.” He said. I heard a banging from downstairs. “Olivia?” He asked quietly.

    “Yeah, Hazzabear?” I replied.

    “Can I come in?” He asked. I sighed. I cleaned up the blood. I unlocked the door. Harry pulled me into a hug. “Here.” He said. He bit his wrist. “It’s fine. Just take some. Wait where did you hurt yourself?” He asked.

   “Nowhere.” I lied.

   “Olivia, I smell it. Come on let me see.” Harry held out his hands. I bit my lip. Do I show him? Maybe I should. Yet again I would rather only Liam know about this.

   “Harry, don’t worry it was just a scratch. Nothing bad.” I said.

  “Olivia, I know you. You’re hiding something from me. Look, I am here for you. I won’t let you go ever again.” He said.

  “But then you would judge me……” I trailed off.

 “Why would I judge you? You didn’t do anything wrong.” He said. He looked at me. “I wouldn’t ever judge you.”

  “You have to promise not to tell anyone. Especially Louis.” I said. He nodded. I gave him my wrist. He started to slide the shirt up. He stopped after a few cuts.

  “Olivia……I didn’t know…….” He said.

 “Yeah, that was sort of why I didn’t want you guys to know.” I said.

 “Why do you do this?” He asked.

 “I do it when I feel like I need to relax” I replied.

 “Olivia, can you stop this? I mean what if you cut too deep. I might lose you and I don’t want that happening. I care about you.” He said.

  “I guess so, I mean only if I have someone to talk to.” I said.

  “I always here for you.” He said.

  “Olivia? You cut?!” Louis was standing at the doorway.

  “Louis!” I shrieked.

  “I’m going downstairs.” Harry said.

  “Olivia?” He asked walking towards me.

 “Look, I was going to tell you……” I trailed off.

 “It’s not that. It’s just that I should have known that my own sister. My stupid little sister could have killed herself!” He started.