Another worst ending. So so so so sorry😭

POV:Lucy

Time skip to wedding

"Do you, Natsu Dragneel, take this beautiful young lady to be your bride, in sickness and in health, from now till the end of your days?"
"Aye!" Natsu grinned.

"Do you, Lucy Heartfilia, take this handsome young man to be your husband, in sickness and in health, for the time you spend together?"
"Yes, I do." I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. Damn it..I told myself that I wouldn't cry..

"With the power vested in me as the current master of FairyTail, and getting a marriage license to do this, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now.. do what ever cause that's all I've got to say."

    A roar of applause rang over the crowd and Natsu grabbed my hand. "So, we're finally married now..huh?" He smiles sweetly and puts his hand on my cheek. "Yeah..we are.." I feel more tears go in my eyes and he quickly wipes them away, letting go of my hand and putting his other on my other cheek.

    He then leaned in and closed the gap between our lips. There was more applause, Elfman yelled out "he's a man!" And people had cake and beer. A classic FairyTail party. All four of the kids ran around from a sugar rush, and I caught Igneel holding hands with Gray and Juvia's daughter River.

    Natsu didn't like it one bit, but I was able to keep him calm for the time being. I haven't seen everyone this excited since we first came back from the resort and told them about the new couples that were made, but I guess that this one tops it off doesn't it?

      Now that this long and spiral road is at its end, there is space to build on and stretch a new road onto it.