What Lucy's up to

POV: Narrator

FIVE MONTHS LATER

The guild of Fairy Tail had been experiencing a lot of strange and un normal things for the last couple months. Natsu's time was mainly spend with Mattie, while three of the manges at Fairy Tail were found out to be pregnant. Nobody recalled how they became pregnant, but this made Makorav look even deeper into the mystery of the memory loss.

Across the Mountains, North from Magnolia, Lucy was living at an apartment. She had gotten a small job for the time being, so she could make a few extra gems for her..child. She hadn't given up on finding a cure for Natsu yet, but was on her way to meet a local alchemist that was known for breaking curses. She walked a bit to get their, which was a little hard with her baby bump that was forming, but eventually got to the small house just outside of the Capitol.

POV: Lucy

I knocked on a scrappy wood door and heard a muffled 'come in' from inside. I turned the handle and walked inside, seeing dried herbs and branches hanging from the ceiling. I looked around the space looking for the alchemist.

"Over here!" The person called out, sounding like around the corner. I followed where I heard the voice and saw a guy in his mid sixties at a table.  "how can I assist you?" He didn't make eye contact with me, but focused on stirring a blue liquid in a bowl.

"Uh..well, I heard that you can break curses.." My words made his shoulders tense up. He stopped stirring and turned to face me, wiping his hands off with a white clothe on the table.

"Yeah? What kind of curse you want me to break?" He asked curiously.

"Well..it's a love potion.." I started. He narrowed his eyes at me and put the clothe back on the table, walking past me into another room. I was wondering what he was doing until he came back out with a large book. He placed it on the corner of the table closes to me and opened it about 300-400 pages in. When he found the page, he pointed at a Lilly looking flower.

"I can make you something to break that potion, but I can only do it if you can get me this frost fire Lilly. This Lilly, when made into a tea, can subdue any love potion, making the person go back to normal."

"Okay, where is this flower?" I asked

   He pointed to a map in the top corner of the page.

"It's a while away. Maybe, two weeks to get their, and two weeks back. The flower might not survive the trip, but their is a way to keep it from dying.... It's a magical flower, and when you whisper your true love into it, the flower will freeze its self until you use it."

      He gave me more details about how to get to the flower, and I headed back to the Capitol.

Ever since I left the guild and came here, Leo has been checking up on me. Since he's still a Fairy Tail member and goes their occasionally, everybody asks when I will be coming back. If I do this job right, then I will soon be going back home. As soon as Natsu doesn't have that bond with Mattie, I can tell everybody of her brainwashing us and putting a potion on Natsu.

After a little bit of a hike, I finally made it back to the Capitol. My apartment was a few minuets away from the entrance which I personally thought was pretty great. I didn't want to be here. I'm only here for one reason, and that's to save Natsu..

    As I was walking I felt a bit more numbness in my stomach. 'Well.. I guess that means i'v had enough adventure for today..' I got up to my room and opened the door, shuffling over to my messy bed and climbing in. Right now I'll sleep. Tomorrow, I'll start heading to the flower..

I closed my eyes and soon drifted away. As soon as I get this flower, I immediately will go back to the alchemist, and return to Fairy Tail.

POV: Natsu

   'I don't know what's going on anymore... I can no longer speak freely, I'm apparently dating Mattie now, Happy keeps trying to get me far away from the guild, but my body won't follow him. It's as if I'm a zombie...Its been five months and a week since I last saw Luce. Nobody knows why she left, where she is.. But it seems like Happy is hiding something.'

   Right now I am walking home with my hands shoved deep into my pockets. Happy convinced Mattie to go home, so I saw no reason in staying in the guild. I walked passed the place where Lucy used to live. Her apartment was still empty and the lights were out. There was no 'room for rent' sign either, which means that her landlady is probably expecting her to come back.

   The summer had left a while ago and the snow would be falling soon. Already I could see my breath seeping out through the air. 'I hope Luce is okay...'

      Hey guys!! Sorry for such a short chapter😅 I usually try and make 1,000+ words per chapter, but I'm falling a bit behind. Doesn't necessarily mean I'mma stop this book, but I just need a bit more time. Sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you can understand. I'm going to try and update as soon as I can. ☺️ hope you liked this chapter!