Chapter two: Mattie

POV: Lucy

   On the way out I walked over to Levy, who was sitting alone at a table in the corner of the room with a book in her hand.

"Hey Levy, I'm heading over to the doctors office." I said when I was next to the table.

She looked up from her book with confusion.

"What's wrong Lu-chan? Are you sick?" She asked

"Well..something like that. I'll see you later okay?" I told her.

She nodded and looked back down at her book. I turned back and saw Natsu sitting at the bar eating everything Mira gave him. Next to him, I saw someone I've never seen before. They put a hand on his shoulder and laughed. I frowned and proceeded to walk out the guild hall doors, disappearing into the streets.

I walked along the canal for a while until I got to the medical building. It had magic cars ready for a fast emergency and stood tall with about four floors. I walked in through the doors and looked around.

I hadn't really been in a medical building. I was confused on where to go, until a girl at the front desk called me up.

"Hi miss, how can I help you?" A middle aged woman asked me.

"Uh..well..I-I have been experiencing some pain.." She cut me off.

"Okay, and what's your name?"

"Lucy.." I answered

"And what's your last name?"

"..Heartfilia.." I added

She looked at me confused as she wrote down my information.

"Lucy Heartfilia? Okay..how old are you?"

"19" I began to get board with the questions.

"Okay, Mary here will escort you to a room where Doctor Levi will see you."

Another nurse which I assumed was Mary walked out from behind the desk. She was a foot smaller than me with red hair.

"Okay, follow me Miss Lucy." Mary started to walk off towards a long hallway of rooms. We got to number 153 and stopped. She opened the door for me and told me to wait inside.

I followed her directions and sat down in a chair inside. I waited for about five minuets until a guy about my height with black hair came in. He had a clip board with paper, and a pen in his chest pocket.

"Hello, Miss Heartfilia. I'm Doctor Levi. What has you here today?" He said in a husky like voice.

"Uh..well I've been experiencing some pain and numbness in my stomach. I've also been feeling a bit of nausea.." I thought back on how long I've felt this. "It's been going on for a couple days.."

He wrote down my words on his paper and sat down in front of me.
"Okay, I'm going to ask you some questions for what I think your experiencing. Okay?" He asked

I nodded and he proceeded to ask. "Did you eat anything strange, like old meat?"

"No.."

"Okay, how about physical. Have you been moving in a way you usually don't move? Like a new workout routine?"

"..no..."

"Hm..okay. The last thing I can think of is unprotected intercourse."

"Wait..you mean like, no protection during sex?" I asked

He nodded and put his hands under his chin. "Yes. That's exactly what I mean. Have you been having relations with anyone that contains sexual content?"

I was about to shake my head, certain that I hadn't had any, that I was still a virgin. As soon as my head moved to one side, I stopped. I let my head stay to the side for a few moments until the doctor cleared his throat.

"Well, Miss Heartfilia, I'm going to ask that you take a pregnancy test. There is a bathroom two rooms away from this one. Take this with you. Directions are on the back." He handed me a small plastic container. I took it and slowly stood up, walking nervously out of the room and down the hall.

"There's no way I could be pregnant..I don't even remember it happening..." I opened the bathroom door, and realization hit me.

"There were four weeks that I rented out five rooms at a hotel resort. I believe that I sent you, Natsu, Gajeel, Levy, Mira, Laxus, Gray, Juvia, Erza and Jellal there.. But nobody recalls this happening. That's why I've came under this assumption that someone has blocked out our memories."

I ran into a stall and locked the door. I followed the directions on the test, and when I was done it told me to wait up to 5 minuets. I left the stall and walked back and forth in the room. 'I can't be pregnant...am I?'

After a little bit, a symbol started to form onto the test. I looked at it closely, and back at the directions for context on what the symbol meant.

"Oh...my...Mavis..."

I put the test in a paper towel and into my pocket, throwing the wrapping in the trash.

TIME SKIP

I got out of the doctors office a short while later, and was now heading back to Fairy Tail. My mind was only thinking about what we could have done at the hotel, and who I had...slept with. One of the main things I was thinking of was who could have erased all our memories.

I got to the guild hall doors and opened them. The guild wasn't as bright as the out side so I had to squint to see anything. Everything was basically how I left it. Levy still reading, everybody still having their conversations. The only thing that had changed was that Natsu was sitting down with the mysterious black haired girl and Happy at our usual spot. I walked over and sat across from them.

"Hey guys, who's this?" I smiled

Natsu and the girl were whispering to each other, something making Natsu start to laugh hysterically.

"Hahahaha..good one!" He laughed

"What's so funny?" I asked him. He turned to me and stopped laughing.

"Just a joke that Mattie told me." He said

"Oh..okay..so your name is Mattie?" I turned my gaze to the black haired girl that sat next to Natsu

"Yeah." She said in a dull voice.

I nervously smiled at them. Mattie stood up and walked over to my side, pulling me up to.

"Lucy and I are going to go use the bathroom, be right back!" She said in a sweet tone.