Chapter 13

POV: Levy

     I was sitting next to Juvia for fifteen minutes until the games started. Unfortunately, I had to pee really bad...
"I'll be right back." I announced, standing and moving through the crowd. Once I got to the intersection I noticed that Juvia was following me.

"Juvia has to go as well.." She chuckled. I smiled and waited for her to reach the intersection, and she stood next to me. I began to walk down the stairs until we made it to the bathrooms.

7 minutes later

    I left the bathrooms and saw Juvia leaning against the wall.
"Wow, there was a lot of people in there..." I chuckled.
"Yeah, there was!" She laughed.

     We waked back to the seats, and I could swear that I saw a girl with long blonde hair walk up to where the king and princess sit during the games. I wasn't sure, but I sand down and watched the games.

TIME SKIP

POV: Grey

"Ugh..well that was exhausting.." I yawned, shoving my hands into my pockets.
"Your tired? Wow, act like a man!" Elfmin made his hands into fists. Evergreen was walking next to him and she rolled her eyes.
"Really? Stop saying 'man', it's so annoying..." She sighed and rubbed her temples.

    I chuckled and looked over at Natsu. He was walking over with Mattie and they were talking.
"Hey Flamebrain, what you two talkin about?" I asked them

     Natsu turned towards me and gave me a blank stare. It gave me shivers it was so creepy..
"Hey, what's wrong Natsu?" I asked him concerned. I stopped walking, and everyone around me stopped as well. 

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked with the same look.
    I stared at him for a bit, noticing that his pupils were very dilated. I figured that I should just forget it, and turned back around.
"Never mind.." I sighed.

    We were about to start walking again until a tall man with a black suit walked up to us.
"Are you guys apart of FairyTail?" He asked us.
"Yeah, who's asking?" Gajeel crossed his arms.
"I'm am a royal guard, sent by the princess. She has decided to get each of the FairyTail members their own special resting room. It's kind of like a thank you present for all that you've done for us." He bowed his head at us, and looked back up. "If you'd please follow me, I will escort you to your room."

     I looked at the others and nodded my head. "Okay, well thanks!" I smiled.
We began to follow the man to 10 separate rooms down a hallway.
"Each door has your name on it, so go in and enjoy what the princess has gotten for you." Said the royal guard as he walked away.

      Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter...and the long time to post it.