People in the Grand Magic games

POV: Nobody

(In the guild)

    Everybody was gathered around Master Makorov waiting patiently for him to speak. He was about to announce the five wizards who where going to fight in the Magic games, which is exactly one week away. As he sat in his chair waiting for the remainder of the guild to gather around, he took a piece of paper out of his pocket.

"As you know, the games are a week away. You've had months to train, and I've finally chosen who will fight. Because of our new mothers," he stopped and gestured to Juvia, Erza, and Levy who were standing in the front of the group, "Erza Scarlet, Juvia Lockster, and Levy McGarden will not be fighting along in the games. Also, Mira Jane has fallen ill and cannot participate in the games. So, without further delay, the people fighting in the games will be....Gray ; Natsu ; Wendy ; Gajeel ; and Mattie Chedipe. That was team A. I decided that we should have a team B again, the leader being Elfman. In that team will be the Laxus, Lisanna, Evergreen, and Bixlow. I expect you all to do some more training until we leave. Now, go back to whatever it was you're doing!"

     Everybody cleared and Master Makorov got up and went into his study. When people were back to their previous actions, Levy sneaked over to where Gajeel and Pantherlilly were sitting.

POV: Levy

"Psst.. The potions done!" I whispered to them. Gajeel looked up at me and pulled me gently so I was sitting next to him.
"Okay, when are we going to give it to everyone?" He asked

"During the games. I figured I could give it to who ever went to the games..." I chuckled.

   Gajeel nodded and took a bite out of something metal. It looked like a spoon. "Gajeel, how many times have I told you not to eat the eating utensils?!" I scolded him.

    He stopped chewing and looked down at the little bit of metal spoon that was left. He gulped it down nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "Probably a lot..." He chuckled.

     I smiled and rolled my eyes, holding my hands out.
"Solid-script: METAL!" I chanted.

    The words 'METAL' appeared in the sky and it fell down into Gajeel's arms. I smiled proudly at my chant and crossed my arms.

"Thanks shrimp." He smiled and leaned down, kissing my cheek. Pantherlilly, across the table from us, had to keep his paws over his mouth to keep from laughing.

    Gajeel blushed and looked angrily at his friend. "Shut it you stupid cat!" As he said that, the guilds doors opened and Loki walked in. My eyes widened in shock and I quickly stood up.

"I-I'll be right back.." I blurted, running over hto him. He sat down at a table and ordered something from a waitress covering for Mira. When I got to the table I quickly sat across from him.

"Oh, hey Levy-" he started, but I cut him off. "Loki...I need to know where Lucy is.." I told him. His smile disappeared and he looked down at the table.

"Lucy didn't want anyone to know where she is." He said, taking a drink from a tall glass that the waitress brought over. "I know that....b-but I know why she left! And I'm going to help!" I whispered.

His eye brows raised and he leaned into the table. "H-how do you know?!" He asked me. I nervously chuckled and pointed at Happy, who was sitting down at a table with Carla and Wendy. "He kept the secret for a long time...until he finally snapped- look, I searched the library and made something that will help! I just need to know where Lucy is.."

He looked to the side and looked almost guilty, as if he was preforming an un excusable act. He sighed and stood up, walking over and sitting down next to me. He moved over to my ear and whispered..............
"The Grand Magic games.."

I looked at him dumbfounded. "T-there?! This whole time?! While she's-"

Loki nodded his head and stood back up, moving over to his original side and sitting down. He finished his drink and stood up. "Ya know, I actually came to the guild to tell a person that, but apparently the person already knew..." He smirked and stood back up, walking to the guildhall doors and soon disappearing.

'Well....at least I know where lu-chan is...' I thought