The real Natsu is trapped

POV: Lucy

    I got back to my apartment, and with help from Loki and Virgo I was able to pack up all my things.

"So, why are you taking her shit? Why are you leaving Fairy Tail?" Loki asked, clearly frustrated

"Loki, I have no choice... Mattie has Natsu under her spell, and if anything were to happen to him..I could never forgive myself.." I sighed, taping up the last box and stacking it on the other boxes.

    I didn't have too much stuff, especially since I lived alone. Virgo said that she could bring some of my things back with her to the celestial world. Loki also took some things, and the last bit of stuff that was left with me were two small boxes. I picked them up, which wasn't too hard since they were light, and carried them out of the room.

   I gave my empty surroundings one last glance before closing the doors behind me. My land lady was kinda sad to see me go, and wished me luck on my travels. I decided that I'd go to Crocus for the time being, since the games had ended about two months ago.

    I was hoping that if I move to Crocus, I could possibly find someone that could take the spell away from Natsu. I wasn't quite sure if I'd be able to find help, but it was all I got. I stepped onto the setting streets of my home, and walked a bit to the grand central station. I then hopped on a train and headed off to my confinement.

POV: Happy

      'I can't believe that Lucy's gone...she better keep her promise and come back to us..' I sighed and continued to fly to the guild. I hadn't seen Natsu since earlier, and the sun was already setting. I got to the guild and flew in through the doors. When I got in my wings disappeared and my feet rested against the floor. I didn't see much of anybody, except for a few people scattered here an there. I used my cat ears and heard Natsu's voice to my left. I turned and saw Natsu and Mattie sitting next to each other. Natsu had his hand around her and she was laying on his shoulder.

     My stomach was filled with anger and I marched over to the table.

"What's going on?" I asked semi annoyed.

"Hey, what's up little buddy?!" Natsu asked me.

    Mattie smiled at me, but it just made me hate her. I glared her down to the point were she looked surprised.

"Happy? What's wrong?" She asked

"...nothing...." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

    'Lucy told me to act like I was told nothing....if I act this way, they'll know somethings up..'

     I forced my mood to brighten up some and I turned to Natsu.

"Can we go home now Natsu? It's getting pretty late.." I asked.

     He raised a brow and looked from me to Mattie. "Uh..I guess.." He unwrapped his arm from her and moved away from the table. "See ya tomorrow !" Natsu smiled

    She smiled back and waved. I quickly formed my wings and clutched onto Natsu's vest, flying speedily to the door. Once we were out side souring above the city, he cleared his throat.

"Are you sure that your okay?" He asked. "..yeah...I said I'm fine.." We got back to the house and I set him down on his feet. We went inside and turned on the lights.

"What are these?" Natsu asked, pointing at a bag on the counter.

"Oh..Lucy stopped by to bring you your half of your job request.." I told him.

POV: Natsu

      'Why would Luce just drop of my half? She normally just hands it to me when we're at the guild..'

"Okay.." I responded.

      Happy's been acting strange..I wonder why.. He suddenly looked like he was going to throw up, and collapse to the floor.

POV: Happy

   'If I could keep Natsu in the house for a while, maybe Lucy could come back in time for a cure!!'

    I thought of the most disgusting thing I could think of 'that disgusting Hane-Sakana we had to eat after the masters gathering' and pretended to be sick, collapsing to the ground. I coughed a bit and tried to look as miserable as I could. The thought of that winged fish really did the trick..ugh, I feel nauseous now...

"Happy?!" Natsu asked, kneeling down besides me.

"Ugh...I don't feel so well..." I half lied, acting super dramatic about it. I rested my paws on my belly and lightly groaned.

"Aw, I'm sorry.. Do you think your sick?" He asked

"Ughhhh...yeah..."

    He lightly picked me up and carried me to my bed, gently laying me on the mattress and putting a pillow under my head. He put the palm of his hand against my forehead to see if I had a temperature.

"Hmm..you don't feel too warm.." He told me.

"Uh..I..uh, t-that's because..cats don't get fevers when sick?" I lied. I don't entirely know if cats do or not but he doesn't know that.

"Oh..okay, do you want anything?" He asked
"Just..don't leave me.okay?"
"Okay little buddy." He rubbed my head.

TIME SKIP: three days

    I was able to pull off being sick for three days! Natsu left a few times to get some more food, and we played some board games. I don't know how much longer I could last without seeing Carla though. My plan wasn't too thought out, I must say..

POV: Natsu

    Happy said that he was feeling a bit better, so we headed off to the guild. I hadn't seen Lucy in days and was starting to get worried about her. My mind was also focused on Mattie though. I don't know why.. No matter how much I want to go see Luce, I just can't.

     We go to the guild and walked inside. Everybody looked depressed, as if something bad happened. Levy was crying as Gajeel hugged her, I slowly walked over to her looking for some answers.

"Hey Levy, what's wrong?" I asked her

    She kept crying and didn't even look up at me. I looked at Gajeel, who just nodded to where the master was at the bar. Mira looked really worried, and was asking him questions. She also had tears running down her cheeks. I quickly jogged over to them.

"Master? What's going on?.." I asked him

    He looked up from his half empty cup and turned to me.

"Lucy, has left the guild." He said softly.

    My heart felt like it had stopped moving, like if you were in a depressing dream and you felt like you couldn't wake up.

"..w-what?.."

"Lucy is gone..." He picked up his drink and drank like it was a shot.

"Okay, so why is everyone upset?" Left my lips. It was loud enough to collect everyone's attention. 'Why did I say that?!?! Lucy just fucking left the guild!! I'm just as upset as they are!!!'

    Everybody that was in the guild was now looking at me with anger, like I had just been the meaning of their problems.

"What do you mean ass-hat?! She was your fucking best friend!! How could you not be upset about this?!?" Gray walked up to me and pushed against my chest.

          'Of course I fucking miss her!!!!!!!' I tried to yell at him, make them all under stand that I didn't want of mean what I said. But it was like my lips were sealed to my mind. They spoke freely, without my say.

     I turned away from him, and walked away from their angry glares. They soon stopped and I sat over with Mattie.

"Hey Natsu!" She said happily, pulling me into a hug.

  I hugged her back and kissed her cheek. 'Wait..I kissed her cheek?!?! Why did I do that?!?!' I screamed in my head.

   It was like I was a walnut, trapped in a thick shell. No control of my actions.