Onward, to Crocus!

POV: Levy

One week later

The carriage stopped along the market streets in Crocus. It was finally time for the Magic games, and to change things back to normal. I don't know when Lu-chan's gonna make herself known, but I'm going to wait patiently for her to arrive. In the carriage ride, I forced myself to be squished between the two dragon slayers Natsu and Gajeel, that way Mattie couldn't sit next to Natsu. The slayers were also knocked out by Erza, who decided to come along in our carriage so she could keep an eye on them.

We stepped out of the vehicle and Erza yelled at the boys to get up. The other two carriages pulled up, and out came the Master, Elfman, Wendy, Carla, Haopy, and the rest of the crew. Some people stayed behind to take care of the guild while we were away, but two of the people that came with us was Guildarts and Cana. Guildarts kept giving baby talk to Cana, who was getting annoyed with her father.

"Shut it will ya?!" She sighed. I giggled a bit and grabbed my suitcase that contains books, cloths, and the potion. It was a bit heavy, but it was easy to move once the wheels were on the ground.

We headed towards a hotel that we got for the games, while the people in the games headed of to their special hotel. Now Gajeel's gonna have to watch Natsu.

Once we got in our assigned rooms, we saw that me, Erza, Cana, and Juvia shared a room. Their were four large beds with a mini fridge and a large bathroom.

"I call this bed!" Erza announced, placing her stuff down on the bed next to the window. I laughed and put my stuff down on the bed next to her's.
"And I call this one."

The other two chose their beds and we unpacked our things. I decided to keep the potion in a protection bubble in my backpack so when I need to I could pull it out.

Time skip

POV: Lucy

     I zipped up a pink jacket over my stomach and blue genes. 'Who ever decided that this years Magic games should be in the cold isn't very smart...' I thought. I picked up a small brown tea bag, the small rope coming off of it being a reddish color. I put it in my purse and got on some brown boots. I also left my hair down and after making myself look decent, I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

   I was heading off to the Magic games. I saw the carriages carrying Fairytail come in yesterday, and since the games are today that means they will be at the arena.

    I had sent Leo to FairyTail last week to get the info on who was fighting in the games, and what I heard didn't surprise me. I knew that Mattie would some how get into the games, but that means that she wouldn't know if I was in the stadium.

           I thought this out very carefully. I was to go to the stadium and sit down with the princess, just like she said I could. Then, half way through the games, I go and sit near  FairyTail, but I can't let any of them see me. Once the people in the games are finished, the princess told me she would get the FairyTail members in the games their own rooms to rest in. I will then sneak into Natsu's, and give him his tea.

    'I'm not sure how well this will work, but it's better than nothing!' I quietly walked along the streets, my eye on the ground and my hands clutched onto the strap of my purse. Once I got to the stadium, which was now packed with people, a tall man with black clothes walked up to me.

"Miss Heartfilia?" He asked quietly. I nodded my head in response and he gestured his head to our right. "Follow me, I will assort you to the princess." He then started to walk off.

    I quickly caught up to him and walked along side him. After walking for a bit and getting passed people, we got up to the royal room where the princess and King watch the games. It was quite elegant, and I saw three chairs out in front. The princess turned and smiled when she saw me.

"Aw, Lucy! You made it just in time! Father has just went down to introduce the contestants!" She giggled and gestured me to sit in the chair by her side. I sat next to her and one of her guards came to my side with some fresh fruit. He placed it on a small table and walked away.

"Thank you" I told him. He nodded and stood next to the wall, becoming like a statue like the guard next to him.

      'Now...time for the games....'