13

Jewls POV

I-i though he was dead. Cas looked at me in shock, this is one thing not even Cas knows. A tear rolled down my face full of make up.

"H-how is this possible. Y-your dead." I stuttered in disbelief. Then flashbacks came in of all the torcher his father and my mother put me though. My mother wanted to do more expiraments and wanted to know what a child with my powers and shapeshifer powers would be so Medusa paid the shapeshifter, Ever, to reproduce with me or rape me.

"I am obviously not dead. I just came here to find you and my father." He told me.

"William Heart Gorgon. Your father was paid by Medusa to rape me just becuase Medusa wanted to expirament with you. To save you from that I broke your neck. Your suposed to be dead." I explained, "Plus he is dead.  Escaped from Medusa and killed him." Tears fell down my face.

"J, how did I not know about this?" Cas asked me.

"I erased everbody's memory of it. Including Medusa's. I was only 18." I told him. Then Will used his magic to pin me against a wall by my neck. "That is a stupid move. This place is full of miesters and weapons and five archangels, William." I said in between breaths.  I looked around at the crowd and saw every miester with a weapon.

"Move and I kill her." Will warned and I laughed.

"Maybe you should have done your research, William. The only person that can kill me is myself and plus you wouldn't want to hurt your unborn sibling would you?" I asked him again, then while he looked at my stomach in surprise I relased my soul protect. "Vector plate." Which caused him to be slammed against the wall, loosing all concentration of his magic, relasing me. "Cas." He then transformed into his scythe, then falling into my hands. Then I got ready to fight, in a wedding dress, while pregnant. Then everything stopped. Will disappeared and was replaced by a man in a high quality suit.

"Father." I heard Cas and all the angels say. Cas turned back into his human form.

"Cas. Gabriel. Lucifer. Rapheal. Michael. Julia." God said. "Death."

"God." Lord Death sighed.

"Anyway Julia I am Cas's father, God." he introduced himself.

"Good to meet you." I smiled slightly.

"For a Witch Kishin hybrid your pretty nice. I see why Cas has a certain intrest in you. I have my own intrest in you and my intrest in what is in your stomach." He told me. "But were you really going to kill your own son?"

"Yes. The reason I killed him in the first place is to save him, from Medusa. So he doesn't go through what I went through and if he had turned evil I would have to." I sighed honestly.

"You are quite interesting. Usally both Witches and Kishin are selfish where you are selfless." He stated.

"Now. Is Crow really dead?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"No he isn't. He is alive and breathing and respects your decision for not having him at the wedding. Oh, and your son is alive he just doesn't care about finding out who his parents are and at this moment he is getting a high off of herion. Following in his mother footsteps." He said and I became livid.

"I hope you know I can punch you and you can't kill me." I sneered.

"Hey. I am just telling the truth." He defended. "Plus this was an expirament to see if once you found out that your child isn't her first child that if you would leave her or not Cassio."

"ENOUGH." Cas finalized. "I am never going to leave her. Yes, I know ypur pissed about me leaving but you don't need to take it out on Jewls. I love her and if you have any issue with it leave."