12

8 weeks later…….
Jewls POV

It is offical now. I am pregnant. It is offical that tomorrow Cas and I are getting Married. My Maid of honor is Liz, and Maka, Tsuabki and Patty are my other bridesmaids. Cas's Best man is Gabriel, and his other groomsmen are his brothers and I am actually getting Crona in a suit! He is walking me down the isle, i mean he is my brother after all. He is nervous about it but he would do anything as I would do anything for him. We are having the wedding at the DWMA becuase that place has felt like home for the past few years and Lord Death is going to marry us. The girls and I are having a sleepover tonight at my apartment and Cas was at Kid's to celebrate we would have went out drinking but one i'm pregnant and two their underage. We were watching Johnny Depp's Alice in Wonderland when I heard a knock at the apartment door. I got up and awnsered the door.

"Hey sis." Crow said.

"Crow, what are you doing here?" I asked as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"I was wondering why you didn't invite me to your wedding?" He asked me.

"Becuase your a drunk and would ruin everything. Now goodbye."  I said closing the door in his face. I hooked the chain lock and bolted it. I pulled out my phone and called Cas. He awnsered on the first ring.

"Hey J. What's up?" Cas asked.

"We have an issue. Crow just stopped by the apartment." I sighed.

"What! What happened?" He asked in a panic. Then he knocked on the door once again.

"Jewls! Come on sis, I've been sober for five years." Crow yelled.

"He asked me why we didn't invite him to the wedding so I told him the truth and closed the door and locked and now he is saying he has been sober for five years." I said into the phone. Then Maka came to check on me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Crow, is at the door." I sighed.

"I don't believe him." Cas sighed through the phone.

"I'm not leaving till you talk to me." Crow said through the door.

"He won't leave till I talk to him, Cas. I will talk to him and leave you on the line." I told him.

"Okay, just be careful." Cas warned. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled, then pulling the phone from my ear and unlocking the door then opening it.

"Look. I am sorry I have a complete ass to you for these past 800 years. I was just in Death City passing by, looking for you and Cas then I heard about the wedding and I just thought it was time to rehatch things becuase when it all ends it will be you, Cas and I." Crow apologized.

"So you didn't hear that I am pregnant as well?" I asked.

"Y-your pregnant." He said with surprise.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "I just can't forgive you Crow. Not yet, how am I supposed to trust you with everything that happened. Stay in town but if you step one foot into the wedding you'll have another broken nose."

"Deal." Crow smirked.

"Now leave." I shooed him away as Liz walked to the door to check on me.

"Who is this?" He asked with a smirk.

"One of my un immortal friends now leave, Crow." I said then closing the door.

"Your brother is hot." Liz acknowledged. Then iut the phone back up to my ear.

"Everything went fine, he left completely unharmed and he knows about the child." I sighed.

"I heard everything." Cas reminded me.