4

Jewls POV

I finally made it back to Death City WITH Crona and My soul protect on, amd I led Crona straight to the DWMA.

"W-what if they don't l-like me?" Crona asked. "I-i don't know how to handle this!"

"I know people who will love you C. Just not as much I do but remember what we talked about. Same goes for you Ragnorak." I told him. "Crona remember you can do anything as long as you put your mind to it. Now repeat."

"I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it." He repeated.

"Good." I smiled. Then I led him up the steps of the DWMA where we were meeted with a very pissed Maka and Soul. "Hi Maka, Hi Soul."

"JEWLS! DO YOU KNOW THAT CAS IS DOWN IN A CELL-" Maka began yelling at me.

"Yes I know he is in a cell Lord Death told me. Now this is my brother Crona, Crona this is my friend Maka." I cut Maka off.

"Nice to meet you Crona. Now Jewls, Cas was freaking out becuase he thought he upset you." Maka hissed in my direction.

"Jewls, Cas loves you-" Soul started then I cut him off.

"I know. Why do you think I left him her while I got my brother becuase he would have died if I brought him along." I explained. "If you don't think I love him back you must be goimg crazy. Now I need to take my brother to Lord Death. Oh and Crona this is another one of my friends. Crona this is Maka's weapon, Soul. Soul this is my brother Crona."

"G-good to meet you two." Crona stuttered. Then I led him to the Death Room.

"Lord Death!" I said.

"Hiya Jewls! This must be your brother……" He told me wondering his name.

"Crona." I nodded.

"Good to meet you Crona." Lord Death said.

"And Crona has black blood too but he also has Ragnorak." I sighed.

"Ragnorak?" He asked confused. Then the black monster named Ragnorak came out.

"Due to Crona being made with black blood he has a built in weapon." I explained.

"Oh." He shrugged. "Where will Crona and Ragnorak be staying?"

"Cas and I need to talk about him staying with us." I told him.

"If he needs a place to stay he can have a room he at the DWMA if needed." Lord Death sighed. "If you need to he can stay in here while you talk to Cas."

"He won't know how to deal with it." I predicted.

"H-how did you know what I w-was g-going to s-say?" Crona asked me.

"Crona, it's your catchphrase." I sighed "I think my brother and I need to talk about your offer because he won't know how to deal with living with Cas."

"The offer is open just let me know." Lord Death said.

"Yeah, he never knows how to deal with things. Hey Crona, I'm hungry." Ragnorak said in a screechy voice. Ragnorak shrunk since I brought Crona back so he was tiny. I pulled a candy bar out of my backpack and handed it to Ragnorak. He took it and ate it, wrapper and everything. "See Crona, your sister always knows how to feed me."

"I-it's not my fault. I-it's Lady Medusa's." Crona defended.

"Ragnorak, you had food now go away." I glared at him.

"Geez I forgot how scary she was." He mumbled then absorbing back into Crona's body.

"He is kinda harsh." Lord Death commented.